how to add new forms in V4

aziz

Question

Have you made any changes to the order plugin? At first I thought you meant you created a custom order form and that caused the issue, but it sounds like maybe it's all original code? It might be possible that some of the order plugin is missing, I would try re-uploading. Then, try enabling system debug and error reporting in your /config/blesta.php config file. Error reporting from 0 to -1 and system.debug true

In plugins/order/views/templates/ do you have an ajax, standard, and wizard directory, containing files an directories within? It's almost as if these directories do not exist, as the plugin tries to read from the file system to find and display them. Do you have any PHP functions disabled in php.ini disabled_functions?

Are the directories readable?

25 minutes ago, aziz said:

yes, i said that in my 1st post

I lost my old forms

and now i am not able to add new forms. 

look at the 1st picture it says "form was successfully added"

but shows nothing

I did ask for the structure of the table so I can check it on mine. Is there any clients or services on your system?

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Have you made any changes to the order plugin? At first I thought you meant you created a custom order form and that caused the issue, but it sounds like maybe it's all original code? It might be possible that some of the order plugin is missing, I would try re-uploading. Then, try enabling system debug and error reporting in your /config/blesta.php config file. Error reporting from 0 to -1 and system.debug true

nothing made. all are original.

i uploaded zip file 6 times in 2 days from 3 computers from different Lines

nothing happened. it accepts adding forms with no error messages, but shows nothing.

17 minutes ago, aziz said:

ajax, standard, and wizard directotries are available, containing files and readable

i have no php.ini file 

There is one someplace. You may need to ask your host if any functions are disabled in your PHP. The only other thing I can think of is to check that the paths defined under Settings > System > General are correct, though I don't see why it would affect this. It is acting like it can't read those directories and files. Do you have another hosting account you can test this on?