Module gogetssl

factor50

Hello

After several attempts of trying to install first blesta 3.6  that said the databases were wrong, but it accepted those databases later when I  installed Blesta 4.0

I installed Blesta and added the module gogetssl that is connected  with success, unfortunately  that things doesn't show the products in the Blesta 4.0 under  packages

What can be the problem.

Thank you

21 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

I've also experienced this when testing on 4.0.0 it doesn't connect and grab the packages.

You tested GoGetSSL and it was unable to connect with their API? Credentials correct? Not a firewall issue?

Anything in the module log? (Tools > Logs > Module)

20 minutes ago, Paul said:

You tested GoGetSSL and it was unable to connect with their API? Credentials correct? Not a firewall issue?

Anything in the module log? (Tools > Logs > Module)

it only has the connection success on the module logs mate: 

mike@licensecart.com
a:1:{s:3:"key";s:40:"66709812f50c3c***ec922b99b2db***48a24bfc";}

33 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

it only has the connection success on the module logs mate: 

mike@licensecart.com
a:1:{s:3:"key";s:40:"66709812f50c3c***ec922b99b2db***48a24bfc";}

Looks like it sent the authentication information but received no reply from GoGetSSL.

After your post

I tried all configurations by changing reseller name, api user and API password, the same thing happens, it doesn't show products.

I also tried in sandbox mode, the same problem.

The funny thing is that in fact as reseller name you can write  everything you like, he stills connect to gogetssl.

1 hour ago, factor50 said:

After your post

I tried all configurations by changing reseller name, api user and API password, the same thing happens, it doesn't show products.

I also tried in sandbox mode, the same problem.

The funny thing is that in fact as reseller name you can write  everything you like, he stills connect to gogetssl.

reseller name is internal use

Today I tested GGSSL module on B4(non production version of my website I upgrade few days ago) and I got same result,..I try to debug it but three is no response at all I coud catch,also I couldn't find any trace in log about request or anything,like never happen.....than I tryed B3.6.2 wich is same website just non upgraded production website..and module work without issue.

14 minutes ago, Nelsa said:

Today I tested GGSSL module on B4(non production version of my website I upgrade few days ago) and I got same result,..I try to debug it but three is no response at all I coud catch,also I couldn't find any trace in log about request or anything,like never happen.....than I tryed B3.6.2 wich is same website just non upgraded production website..and module work without issue.

so something to do with V4 @Paul mate.