Client Fields - Client Groups

Michael

You can add them to a specific client group, just not update them to assign them to a different group from the interface. This might have been the intention at the time, as referenced data may still exist in the database if you were to change the assigned group.

You can add them to a specific client group, just not update them to assign them to a different group from the interface. This might have been the intention at the time, as referenced data may still exist in the database if you were to change the assigned group.

Oh I see :D my mistake didn't know it had to be done at the start.

Much better :)

Is it possible to use custom client fields to specify a clients group automatically?

Example, how did you hear about us?

If client answers with wht then they are in wht group

If client answers with google then they are in google group.

I would like to do that but I currently do not know how. I think it's a long the same lines as what Mikes asking which is why I put it here in this thread. 

I think that some method by which to automatically sort clients into specific client groups would be good to have, so it's a good idea. Before we would consider such a feature, we would probably want to see some different use cases so that it could be designed in a way that is broad in scope.

I like that idea.