Automatic Account Creation Not Working

Evaske

Question

So it appears that automatic account creation isn't working on my installation for some reason. I am able to create a service using the CPanel module in the admin panel "Add Service" option and this creates the Cpanel account instantly. 

However, if I order something (either paid or a free service) then it says the account is active and has a green tick next to it in the admin panel but then the actual Cpanel account is never actually created. There is also nothing showing in the log files to suggest it is even attempting to create it.

The service stays as pending for a while until the free invoice gets sorted through the cron and then the service becomes active but obviously isn't created..

What can I look at to try and work out why it isn't working?

13 answers to this question

Is it possible that something like https could be screwing it up? It's just odd I can add/activate the service in the admin panel and it does it instantly and yet when ordering anything it doesn't get created but it says it does. 

Even if I do the order using the form and then go to the pending services in the admin panel and click activate with the module... that doesn't work. Says it is activated but no account gets created. 

Tried disabling the firewall, still no success.

Right... some development.

I reinstalled Blesta 3.0.0 and the automatic creation works perfectly form the order form. I just retried again with 3.0.1. Fresh installation. Did the exact same setup steps that I did with 3.0.0 and low and behold it doesn't work. The service is activated but not created. Must be an issue with something that was upgraded in 3.0.1.

I will try now with the 3.0.0 CPanel module and see if that helps things out at all. Try and narrow it down bit by bit! 

Edit:

Just tried with the older Cpanel Module 1.0.6. - No difference.

We are aware of this issue, though it appeared to be more limited in scope. It's suppose to be fixed in 3.0.2, would you mind testing the attached file?

1. Backup everything

2. Overwrite /app/models/services.php with the one attached.

Let me know if it solves it.

Merci :) Downloaded and patched :D