Client Area support ticket status

evolvewh

I need to come back to this and document the code for anyone wanting to use this but I was able to modify the client area a bit for support tickets in v4.0

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 3.08.57 PM.png

Version used: 4.0

Backup all Support Manager files and database first!!!

The following allows you to:

1) Add the status 'On Hold'

2) Add the different statuses in 'tabs' like you see above

3) Modify the status (mainly to change 'open' to Awaiting Staff or Client Reply')

What I did not do: I did not edit the 'tabs' on the client view page from the admin side; it's only edited under Support -->> Tickets on the admin and client side.

plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets.pdt

Line 8, add:

['name'=>$this->_('AdminTickets.index.category_on_hold', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['on_hold'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'on_hold' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets/index/on_hold/', 'class'=>'ajax']],

plugins/support_manager/language/en_us/admin_tickets.php

Line 28, add:

$lang['AdminTickets.index.category_on_hold'] = 'On Hold';

plugins/support_manager/controllers/admin_tickets.php

Line 102, add:

'on_hold' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('on_hold', $this->staff_id),

Line 179, add:

'on_hold' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('on_hold', $this->staff_id, $client->id),

plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_tickets.pdt

Line 15 - 19 become:

['name'=>$this->_('ClientTickets.index.category_open', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['open'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'open' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/index/open/', 'class'=>'ajax']],
            ['name'=>$this->_('ClientTickets.index.category_awaiting_reply', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['awaiting_reply'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'awaiting_reply' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/index/awaiting_reply/', 'class'=>'ajax']],
            ['name'=>$this->_('ClientTickets.index.category_in_progress', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['in_progress'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'in_progress' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/index/in_progress/', 'class'=>'ajax']],
            ['name'=>$this->_('ClientTickets.index.category_on_hold', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['on_hold'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'on_hold' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/index/on_hold/', 'class'=>'ajax']],
            ['name'=>$this->_('ClientTickets.index.category_closed', true) . ' <span>(' . $this->Html->_($status_count['closed'], true) . ')</span>', 'current'=>($this->Html->ifSet($status) == 'closed' ? true : false), 'attributes'=>['href'=>$this->base_uri . 'plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/index/closed/', 'class'=>'ajax']]

plugins/support_manager/language/en_us/client_tickets.php

Lines 19-22:

$lang['ClientTickets.index.category_open'] = 'Awaiting Company Reply'; // Modify this any way you want to display to your clients in their account area
$lang['ClientTickets.index.category_awaiting_reply'] = 'Awaiting Client Reply'; // Modify this any way you want to display to your clients in their account area
$lang['ClientTickets.index.category_in_progress'] = 'In Progress';
$lang['ClientTickets.index.category_on_hold'] = 'On Hold';

plugins/support_manager/controllers/client_tickets.php

Line 81 - 85 become:

'open' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('open', null, $this->client_id),
            'awaiting_reply' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('awaiting_reply', null, $this->client_id),
            'in_progress' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('in_progress', null, $this->client_id),
            'on_hold' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('on_hold', null, $this->client_id),
            'closed' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('closed', null, $this->client_id)

plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php

Line 301, add:

where('support_tickets.status', '!=', 'on_hold')->

Line 1192, add:

'on_hold' => $this->_('SupportManagerTickets.status.on_hold'),

Through phpMyAdmin, update the database to add 'on_hold'

Table: support_tickets

Go to structure and add 'on_hold' to the status column

Edited by evolvewh
Added code

• 4 weeks later...

I've started to look at this and I've done a few things in our changes:

1) Added status of 'On Hold'

2) Got rid of all of the different ticket priorities and just made one

3) Added the separate 'tabs' for each status on the admin and client side

Do you want all of these changes or only some of them?

On 4/28/2017 at 8:30 AM, evolvewh said:

I've started to look at this and I've done a few things in our changes:

1) Added status of 'On Hold'

2) Got rid of all of the different ticket priorities and just made one

3) Added the separate 'tabs' for each status on the admin and client side

Do you want all of these changes or only some of them?

All of them would be fine, just to have them posted somewhere to see how to do it...then can edit from there as needed :)

42 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

My eyes goes to "awaiting staff reply" and "awaiting client reply".

What do you mean by that? That was a personal change that I made for our use but it can just stay as 'Open' and 'Awaiting Reply'.