Anyone Having Issues Accessing Licensecart.com?

MineHarvest66

19 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

We're currently having a small maint break as I mucked up a upgrade. Sorry about that.

Ahh I see, thank you very much for your prompt reply regarding this. :blesta:  Glad it shouldn't be long before it comes online again. As I was worried that I would not  be able to reissue my Blesta license tomorrow as we are undergoing a migration to get better servicing in the end (at least that the goal).  

15 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Ahh I see, thank you very much for your prompt reply regarding this. :blesta:  Glad it shouldn't be long before it comes online again. As I am worried that I would not  be able to reissue my Blesta license tomorrow as we are undergoing a migration to get better servicing in the end (at least that the goal).  

Should be ready soon just importing the db and then move back to the blestacms 1.1.2 ready to try the improved one after Abdy has tested it first haha ;). If needed you can PM me here and I can re-issue it for you.