[Plugin] BlestaCMS

Michael

BlestaCMS-Thread-Logo.png.2fdd3d453b2e2c038a93db51f8396934.png

This is a one-time paid plugin with unlimited support and updates. This plugin replaces the one shipped with Blesta so you can't use both. It's created to take the CMS to the next level. The plugin does have a few bugs at the moment which are going to be shipped next week so you can remove pages / blog posts, etc and also so you can add comments on the blog pages.

We also have 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 all planned out and you can see the to-do list on our community forum after purchase, you can also state what you would like to see and if we like the idea we will add it to our list. Please note after payment for this plugin it's non-refundable due to the nature of the product in question.

Blesta 3.6.2 with v1.1.2:
post-38-0-66227400-1440531519_thumb.png
post-38-0-10199200-1440531521_thumb.png
post-38-0-43768400-1440531513_thumb.png
post-38-0-12953500-1440531515_thumb.png
post-38-0-50314700-1440531517_thumb.png
post-38-0-95715100-1440881970_thumb.png

Blesta 4.0.0 with v1.2.0:

Pages:

blestacms120-pages.thumb.png.6745a9a91499f6362fa9ffa942116fff.png

Blog posts:

blestacms120-blog-post.thumb.png.e7b96ffc14215c39b4cd6aed816911ee.png

Categories:

blestacms120-categories.thumb.png.15649c6c202453336368e9845896359f.png

Menus:

blestacms120-menu.thumb.png.30b1c1d3c866e3d6e65bdbdb02817711.png

Settings:

blestacms120-settings.thumb.png.eb74843669a9080f502f324c6da36fb6.png

Multi-language:

blestacms120-english-lang.thumb.png.cde1320916429b283594ab01fb6ac6a8.png

blestacms120-spanish-lang.thumb.png.f6e174164ceb93677a5c4f9782621c04.png

Blog posts:

blestacms120-english-post.png.2530d87f36d0fc93ef5e3124d8098265.png

Videos:

Menu Video: http://screencast.com/t/PAcVeZ8QQ

Page Video: http://screencast.com/t/81paso43vd

Blog Video: http://screencast.com/t/qXecVGKkox

Demo url: https://licensedemo.com

How can you get the CMS plugin?

We provide it with our Modern Integration+ for free and we sell it on it's own here for $150 or $12 a month: Order form.

The plugin is fully editable minus the 4 files used for licensing purposes. We'll only support the plugin if no major changes have been done, that way we know it is our issue and not something you've done to it.

It's been tested by three people so far, Doug (Evolve Webhost - Modern Integration+), Mujahed (ModulesBakery - Developer) and myself whilst preparing for the next Licensecart design.

PS: If you develop a lot for blesta (free plugins / modules, etc) and would like a copy PM me and I'll issue a free license for your hard work in the community.

Free Integrations which work on BlestaCMS out of the box:
- Margo

Hello :)

Great work Licensecart + ModulesBakery (the A team eheh) ;)

Keep it comming (free or paid), are welcome, the more the best for all ;)

P.S- What about a Donation PayPal account ? you deserve (also for ModulesBakery)it also for your hard work on the Forum comunity and also for many, many free stuff you have released :)

Regards,

PV

Hello :)

Great work Licensecart + ModulesBakery (the A team eheh) ;)

Keep it comming (free or paid), are welcome, the more the best for all ;)

P.S- What about a Donation PayPal account ? you deserve (also for ModulesBakery)it also for your hard work on the Forum comunity and also for many, many free stuff you have released :)

Regards,

PV

Glad you like the plugin mate if you want a license as you've given a lot of free plugins, modules to the community tell me mate and I'll issue you one. You can make your site all on Blesta, etc :D

Blesta CMS 1.1.1 has been released:

Bug fixes completed:

- Can't add a comment says there's an invalid field.
- Can't delete any pages / posts / etc.
- Can't change the url location after it's set.

Improvements:
- Comments use the Gravatar for images.

Our 50% off offer only is available until Monday then it's back to the retail price of $100 or free with our modern integration + service.

Does this work for multiple companies? (IE: each company can have its own unique links/setup?)

Yes it does, and as with Blesta as long as you have the addon companies on your license our plugin will work on every multi-company addon.

Here's a video of setting up: http://screencast.com/t/ilkGTunaUd I mucked up a few times showing my private info like admin area url so it shows from the routes.php but it shows you the Multi-company feature. 

Here is how to display the page title: http://screencast.com/t/7Fc6AkyZ9DZa it's a continue from the last video - did make a few mistakes there too whoops).

I'm not yet sure what this is. :huh:

Does Blesta now have (core?) "CMS" functions? I missed that.

Blesta's CMS is the portal, but it's just the page at the moment they are going to be building from it in the future. Our Plugin does everything right now :) and shortly multi-language in 1.2.0.

Portal: https://docs.blesta.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2621971 [ Portal/CMS ]

So to make it in simple terms, the portal plugin on Blesta since 3.0.0 is the cms, if you go to /plugins/ you see a cms folder. They are going to be building on the cms plugin but it's not on the to-do list yet. Ours does everything from making custom pages to a custom blog so you don't need wordpress which is a security hellhole.

This CMS plugin is a remplacement of the Blesta native one, no obligation to use this plugin for have CMS features, but it's help for have CMS features for people that want a GUI for that with some facilities, I can not remember Whmcs have any interface for create custom pages, at checking their documentations by today, they still do not have any interface for that.

Native Blesta through official company addon is multi-company CMS able, and if you are not afraid to create pages without GUI, you can do it without using the named plugin in this post, it's just what I do, but most people will prefer GUI for that

In my opinion, regarding the price, one time $100 USD is very fine, we are here on a niche market and not on a very more global market like Wordpress plugins, so if you want unique product of quality, that still a very good price considering it's only one time payment.

expensive .... for something that whmcs does by default and blesta should.

I believe you're wrong about WHMCS, it does not have a native CMS addon module by default, besides a $100 USD paid one time with an unlimited updates and support for free sounds pretty cheap for such plugin and its features plus its gonna be features.

expensive .... for something that whmcs does by default and blesta should.

What you been smoking? WHMCS doesn't do these by default yet a lone a CMS. They have a third party script which is whmcms.com which is $49.99 and then support and updates which they don't state on their website so you could end up paying over $300+ when the years come around, this is a one-time product so after payment you don't pay another penny, and still get updates.

Ps: Whmcs charge for configurable options but Blesta has them in the core...

Great one Michael And modulesbakery! Hopefully to see more features on this. Especially on something that can design pages which I'm more interested at :)

Hint

Looking forward!

We've got a few things planned mate :) the 1.2.0 is almost completed which adds a few more cool things :) can you explain more by design pages or pm me more of what you like to see and I'll see if it's possible. If it is I'll add it to our to-do list :D