[Plugin] BlestaCMS

Michael

Just want to post here that the CMS is going to have a re-write so it may be delayed hopefully not after March but this will improve how we can upgrade / improve the plugin in the future and allow us to stay on the page we are editing. Eg: If you edit a blog post you don't want to end up clicking Blog again.

Just uploaded the 1.2.0 screenshots as it's completed, we're just waiting for a beta (guinea pig) to test the upgrade for us to ensure it works 100% smoothly and we will add 1.2.0 to the download manager for new and current customers.

Blesta is informing me I have an invalid license...

invalid_license.thumb.png.a9f5a1511caa77d99e35a66db3aa5e21.png

my server setup was nginx + php-fpm and everything was working fine.

I have just added Varnish Cache and now this issue has appeared.

My setup now goes like this...

Incoming Https -> nginx -> varnish -> nginx -> php-fpm

My original thought was that the origin IP wasnt getting passed through to the end and blesta was just reading the IP as 127.0.0.1. This was the case at first of course, but I have cured that by adding...

unset req.http.X-Forwarded-For;
  set req.http.X-Forwarded-For = client.ip;

and

set_real_ip_from 127.0.0.1;

and

proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;

all in the relevant places as necessary.

I have confirmed the origin IP is correctly forwarded to the end by logging in with my test client and checking the geoIP shows the correct IP (it does)

I re-issued my license but that didn't help.

So I'm now stuck.

Anyone know what else I can do to diagnose this issue?

Thanks

BlestaCMS 1.2.2 has been released, you can download the patch files and apply them and click upgrade.

• Upgrading two companies caused an issue where the 2nd company showed the home page of the 1st.
  • Fixed categories content which wasn't being translated to the correct language.

- Thanks to @timnboys for the first bug extermination.

• 5 months later...

blestacms-1.2.4-dp.thumb.png.7a29c200505eaa70f55475f0f87bbcaf.png

BlestaCMS is now a product of the BlestaStore, and because of all the hard work from @gosuhost we've finally released version 1.2.4 of the CMS.

In this version we have fixed the call home which now points to blesta.store, we have also added a free trial option so you can try before you buy. This will start after hitting install. To upgrade to a paid version all you need to do is change the key in the license file.

We've also fixed the caching for the license communication, so if our website goes down it won't effect you unless we're down for over a week.

You can download the free trial or the new version from: https://blesta.store/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/index/7/

Please note we've only added the Owned BlestaCMS licenses to our new system, we need to fix the importer for the monthly licenses and then you will receive an email with your new license key. Your services won't be effected while we work on this as @Alex - LicenseCart will be keeping the licensing servers up at the moment.

For the Blesta customers we will be sorting your accounts out shortly you will receive an email from Alex and us as soon as we've got everything sorted. Thank you for your patience and we hope to keep this a smooth transaction. Mike will be updating the BlestaCMS for us from now on so 1.3.0 will be with us soon after our other product.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...