[Plugin] BlestaCMS

Michael

Our Blesta CMS 1.2.0 has beeen postponed until next month but will include some cool features we was going to have in 1.3.0

What's coming in 1.2.0:
- Upload / Attach Images to Articles
- Menu sorting (drag and drop)
- Revamp of the plugin to prepare for multi-language
- Multi-language [domain.com/ - default || domain.com/es/ - Spanish] (You set the /xx/)
- Enable / Disable comments
- Enable / Disable Gravatars for comments
- Allow external urls [So you can use Blesta urls or external - non blesta urls]
- Logged in / Guest links / pages / posts
- Active Services - Awaiting reply Tickets - Open Invoices number values to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you like the plugin mate if you want a license as you've given a lot of free plugins, modules to the community tell me mate and I'll issue you one. You can make your site all on Blesta, etc :D

Sorry about the late reply, very buisy, then I was sick, now im back again :P

Thanks :) Let me finish some pending work, after that I will ask you a trial :P

• 3 weeks later...

Looks really interesting! I'm really interested in the ability to have "subfolders" - but I can't see how you're doing that. Does Blesta have to be installed in the "root" in order to be the main website?

Hello Joie, thank you for your interest, correct it is aimed to be in the root folder, you can however use it in a subfolder, we are doing this on Licensecart at the moment, but Licensecart is going to be revamped shortly to go on the root domain.

Can the blesta cms and standard bootstrap web designs be easily integrated? I.e. how easy is it to integrate a wrapbootstrap theme with blestacms?

As long as it's bootstrap / pure CSS it's just a integration. We've made some pre-made themes for both standard and Blesta CMS you can find them on the Blesta marketplace, and thread in these forums.

• 3 months later...

Really liking the look of this and am interested in it. Did you get round to releasing V1.2.0 @Licensecart? 

We've sadly had to push that back a bit which we believe will be September time since Mujahed is in a contract until then, after that I hope we can hire him and put full time into the plugin :)

Nice one, I'll need to have a think about it before purchasing but quite like the idea of using blesta as my main site.

You can see it on our site in action: https://licensecart.com or our demo at: https://licensedemo.com, also some sites already using our modern integration+ service: https://licensecart.com/portfolio but that's only sites we've integrated and not our customers who use the CMS on their own.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another update for fellow customers and new visitors, CyanDark is going to be working on a target of March 2017 for our CMS, so we have added a few features of 1.3.0 into it to make it well worth the wait. We will also be offering a monthly tier as we have been asked for it, however it would work out cheaper to buy the Owned license but it's there if you can't afford $100 straight away.

BlestaCMS-1.2.0.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stu said:

Hi,

I have purchased this and have installed it, but am stuck on the "How to Set-up the custom menu?" part.

what do I do with the code in the instructions? where do I put it?

Thanks

Hi there mate,

you can put it into the structure.pdt on the theme and it will need a bit of tweaking to integrate with the theme. If you don't have a theme I can link you to the theme we'll be including in 1.2.0.