Licensecart - Responsive Blesta [In Development]

Michael

Bootstrap-Development.png

Please note this is in development and may take a while to be released.

We've heard some of you guys wanted a responsive Blesta theme, so that's what I've got in development, I've started working on this so you have another theme to choose from, and this again will be free and we will support this thoughout. 

That means if Blesta releases a new version, we will see if any templates are changed, if they are we will update it and release it for you guys to update your Blesta installation. I've added a few previews of what I've managed to do now they are below.

I will be working on this and other themes while I await for customer work so I can continue improve my skills. And as it's work in process it could change and improve etc.

Desktop previews:

Comp-Dashboard.PNG

comp-login.PNG

Mobile previews:

S3-Login.pngS3-Dashboard.pngS3-Menu.png

very nice but it will be good also if you make tutorial thread with blesta theme mobil integration

This works with mobies due to it being based on Bootstrap v3. so it wouldn't work if you was doing a integration with Blesta normally. Or do you mean a tutorial included on how to edit it? Because I don't mind doing a tutorial  on how to edit this etc. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...