Release 3.0.2

Cody

Version 3.0.2 is now available. You can download it at https://account.blest...er/client_main/.

This is a patch release that corrects issues with 3.0.0.

Patching Blesta

See Patching Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes - Blesta Core - Version 3.0.2

## Version 3.0.2
2013-09-03

### Bug
* [CORE-622] - Plesk: Add login link to automatically login to the Plesk account
* [CORE-692] - Missing payment confirmation page when a client pays through a non-merchant gateway without authenticating
* [CORE-694] - Undefined index if reset password string fails to decrypt
* [CORE-696] - Exclusive coupons are not limited to applying to their assigned packages
* [CORE-698] - The payment_url tag in email templates does not include the path that Blesta is installed under
* [CORE-699] - The client_url tag in email templates does not include the path that Blesta is installed under
* [CORE-704] - "Return to Portal" link appears when portal is not installed
* [CORE-707] - Edit invoice does not convert line item to textarea after hitting enter
* [CORE-709] - Cannot checkout with an order of $0 in the cart
* [CORE-713] - Automatic provisioning of pending services fails to call addService() on the module
* [CORE-714] - Universal Module: Configure label shows a numerical ID instead of the product name during checkout
* [CORE-715] - Order Plugin: Inactive and Restricted packages appear normally on order pages
* [CORE-716] - CLI execution can not properly determine installed URI
* [CORE-719] - Redirect loop when clients try to add payment accounts
* [CORE-722] - Order: "Allow Coupons" option does not prevent coupons from being accepted on order form

---

* [CORE-714] - Universal Module: Configure label shows a numerical ID instead of the product name during checkout * [CORE-715] - Order Plugin: Inactive and Restricted packages appear normally on order pages

Thanks guys. I'll report more bugs soon, only I'll use the forum this time. :)

Just updated, no problems/

Suggestion: when you release a patch/update, would it be possible to put a quick note as to which components will need to be updated as well?

EG, this time, I had to go to Plugins and update the Order System Plugin and also to the Modules and update the Universal Module.

Maybe a quick summary so that we don't need to go looking at modules and plugins?

I have identified a couple of bugs as well that I need to confirm as well - > will let you know once I have reviewed and re-tested.

Patching Blesta

See Patching Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

I noticed that the footer of Blesta showed version 3.0.2 upon logging in after uploading the new patch files but prior to running an upgrade at /admin/upgrade. This could be a bit misleading to some. If it's a feature of patches that don't require database updates, etc. then it should probably be documented. Otherwise, may want to avoid updating the version number until an upgrade has actually been run.

I noticed that the footer of Blesta showed version 3.0.2 upon logging in after uploading the new patch files but prior to running an upgrade at /admin/upgrade. This could be a bit misleading to some. If it's a feature of patches that don't require database updates, etc. then it should probably be documented. Otherwise, may want to avoid updating the version number until an upgrade has actually been run.

That's actually the expected behavior. The version number displayed in the footer is the version of the files. There's a separate version number for the database schema, and they're not always in sync.

However, you do raise a good point. In the future we may want to automatically direct to the upgrade screen if/when an upgrade is possible.

That's actually the expected behavior. The version number displayed in the footer is the version of the files. There's a separate version number for the database schema, and they're not always in sync.

However, you do raise a good point. In the future we may want to automatically direct to the upgrade screen if/when an upgrade is possible.

So for example if the files say 3.0.2 and the db says 3.0.1, 3.0.0 it will re-direct you to the /upgrade/ file. Sounds good to me. That's what Xenforo does, you upload the files and it won't let you continue until you've ran it. It also shows the forum is down for maintenance automatically.