Paypal Configs And Others

tiagoadp

Question

7 answers to this question

Tnx for your time CubicWebs, helped me a lot, about the currency, i have solved changing the gateway php file, list this:

Before on line 85:

/**
* Return all currencies supported by this gateway
* @return array A numerically indexed array containing all currency codes (ISO 4217 format) this gateway supports
*/
public function getCurrencies() {
return array("AUD", "CAD", "CZK", "DKK", "EUR", "HKD", "HUF", "JPY",
"NOK", "NZD", "PLN", "GBP", "SGD", "SEK", "CHF", "USD");
}

After the change i added BRL to the list of supported currencies:

/**
* Return all currencies supported by this gateway
* @return array A numerically indexed array containing all currency codes (ISO 4217 format) this gateway supports
*/
public function getCurrencies() {
return array("AUD", "CAD", "CZK", "DKK", "EUR", "HKD", "HUF", "JPY",
"NOK", "NZD", "PLN", "GBP", "SGD", "SEK", "CHF", "USD", "BRL");
}

Hope it helps a lot of ppl, and this currency is accepted on paypal, change it to be officially on next update ppl... Tnx to all!

Well the BRL doesn´t list on Paypal Standart module... so this is the problem i am talking about...

And i don´t know how to get the properly API ID and etc, from my paypal... I used F2B with is far better, but sadly blesta doesn´t support anything good for brasil yet..

API go login PayPal then go to Profile >> My Selling Preferences >> API access (Update) >> Option 2 View or Remove API Signature >> Copy them to Blesta then click on Done.

I get Brazil customers and it worked on my old billing system and works on Blesta for me.

But on (https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-currencies) I have every currency added to my account.