Alternative of Mailparse?

PreMadeKB

Is there a reason that the providers give as to why it isn't enabled or why they can't enable it?  I know in the past I ran into providers who didn't offer this extension.  My guess was due to higher resource usage that that module could cause.  Regardless, at this point I don't think there is a good reason for a reputable shared hosting provider to not have this.  With cloud linux they can even more strictly control your resource usage if resource usage was the issue.

Do you know of anything that can replace mailparse.  I had looked many times and never found anything that worked as well as mailparse did.

I'd probably go back to the hosting provider and request the allow it, even if it's just for one profile.

It's certainly more performant than having a composer package or something like that handle it (C compiled library vs PHP interpreted).

Enabling for individual profiles these days is very simple, as there are user level php.ini's which you can enable/disable modules, and it's exactly what other module enable/disable controls use, so the only thing they really need to do is install it...