Hey guys!

I just signed up for a Trial of Blesta, and let me say, I really love how I can customize it. Just now requesting a plugin for WHMSonic, as WHMCS had that...and it was so much easier to manage clients account with. I've been talking to Paul about it... I'm hoping we can get it before my trial expires, although I'm planning on still purchasing Blesta anyways!

Thanks and God Bless. I love the support guys :)

36 minutes ago, Michael Foland said:

Hey guys!

I just signed up for a Trial of Blesta, and let me say, I really love how I can customize it. Just now requesting a plugin for WHMSonic, as WHMCS had that...and it was so much easier to manage clients account with. I've been talking to Paul about it... I'm hoping we can get it before my trial expires, although I'm planning on still purchasing Blesta anyways!

Thanks and God Bless. I love the support guys :)

yes that is something I have had in development for a while probably need to get back on it and finish it up and get it ready for sale & release.

11 hours ago, Michael Foland said:

Ouch... How much would you charge?? WHMCS had it for free as it was integrated..... If it were free, I'd advertise the product :)

I know Paul is looking into WHMSonic: 

so I'd pester them and see if they can get the attention for Paul.

On 4/22/2017 at 6:27 PM, Michael Foland said:

Ouch... How much would you charge?? WHMCS had it for free as it was integrated..... If it were free, I'd advertise the product :)

On 4/23/2017 at 6:00 AM, Licensecart said:

I know Paul is looking into WHMSonic: 

so I'd pester them and see if they can get the attention for Paul.

$7/month or $100/one time owned license

• 2 weeks later...