Invalid user ID. Invalid client ID.

hazimdds

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Licensecart said:

Did you run /upgrade/ and ensure you have all the files uploaded sometimes some files might not upload and causes you errors.

Ok thanks for help

i remove the files and unzip the blesta 4.0.0 to an empty dir and install it in a new database then i restore my old database , the registration not work. 
if any way to rebuild the database again

thanks again

17 minutes ago, hazimdds said:

Ok thanks for help

i remove the files and unzip the blesta 4.0.0 to an empty dir and install it in a new database then i restore my old database , the registration not work. 
if any way to rebuild the database again

thanks again

I'm not sure why it won't work, but I hope you ensured you saved the old config file else that would mean your encryption data would be lost.

16 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

I'm not sure why it won't work, but I hope you ensured you saved the old config file else that would mean your encryption data would be lost.

thanks, 
i saved my old data in 3 places and i keep more than one snapshot of everything. i will try to fix it with my humble knowledge, if not work i will roll back to an old configuration.

Hello, 

I fix the (Invalid user ID. Invalid client ID.) error i roll back to blesta 3.5 it work fine.

then i remove all unofficial  Modules then upgrade to blesta 4.0.0 it is working everything work registration and to cPanel Module 

thanks for all and i hope this will help other blesta user.

Edited by hazimdds
I'm Not sure of the reason of the actual error message

15 minutes ago, hazimdds said:

Hello, 

I fix the (Invalid user ID. Invalid client ID.) error i roll back to blesta 3.5 it work fine.

then i remove all unofficial  Modules then upgrade to blesta 4.0.0 it is working everything work registration and to cPanel Module 

the problem was with the admin_tool Module by naja7host it just messed the app settings.

thanks for all and i hope this will help other blesta user.

That's weird @Blesta Addons I use the admin tools for clearing the cache on blesta 4.0.0

18 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

the problem was with the admin_tool Module by naja7host it just messed the app settings.

not sure what your are referring to, we use the model in our 3 production site that use the plugin without any issue. can you elaborate more to make any fix if there is any issue with it .

16 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

not sure what your are referring to, we use the model in our 3 production site that use the plugin without any issue. can you elaborate more to make any fix if there is any issue with it .

this the only thing i do before the error occurred, but i will remove the post ,i dont mean any harm, but i just install 2 module admin_tool and cPanel Extended.

9 hours ago, hazimdds said:

this the only thing i do before the error occurred, but i will remove the post ,i dont mean any harm, but i just install 2 module admin_tool and cPanel Extended.

No please man , relax and take your time with us :) . you can compliant and tell what you want . only if you affected by the plugin i'm ready to reproduce the case and see what is the matter.

now the registration is working? is admin tools installed *?