Whmcs Migrator (Beta) - Updated 2013-11-12

Cody

I just tried to import from WHMCS 6.0.1 and noticed a few things.  They could be my errors or the differences in the new version.

1) No stored credit card info transferred (I did enter the encryption key) ||| Is this because it never makes it there when the support tickets don't come through?

2) No support tickets transferred

EDIT - I can see them all in the database but they don't display in the admin area.

Here's my log from the importer:

[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:            [1] => importServices: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'option_pricing_id' cannot be null on line 124            [2] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 163            [3] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 163            [4] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 163

Is this because I have the plugin installed and departments configured prior to the import?

3) State doesn't transfer over for clients profile info (every client defaults to Alabama)

BTW, the package mapping option is awesome!

DL

I just tried to import from WHMCS 6.0.1 and noticed a few things.  They could be my errors or the differences in the new version.

1) No stored credit card info transferred (I did enter the encryption key) ||| Is this because it never makes it there when the support tickets don't come through?

2) No support tickets transferred

EDIT - I can see them all in the database but they don't display in the admin area.

Here's my log from the importer:

[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:

[1] => importServices: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'option_pricing_id' cannot be null on line 124

[2] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 163

[3] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 163

[4] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 163

Is this because I have the plugin installed and departments configured prior to the import?

3) State doesn't transfer over for clients profile info (every client defaults to Alabama)

BTW, the package mapping option is awesome!

DL

See: WHMCS config options

Here's a quick question:

I went ahead and added my products, made order forms and setup the modules I wanted (all core modules until after the import), setup configurable options and went through the company settings.  Is that messing things up?

@licensecart, thanks for all of your help so far.

I've got most everything now.  The only things I'm missing are the credit cards on file and I have to bring the domains over manually (I used Stargate / UK2 module in WHMCS) unless someone knows of a way to map that.

So close!

Some of the credit cards are there but not others.  Is there something I need to check on the WHMCS before the import?  I don't have a huge database that I'm importing and I didn't receive anything about errors in the debug report.

@licensecart, thanks for all of your help so far.

I've got most everything now.  The only things I'm missing are the credit cards on file and I have to bring the domains over manually (I used Stargate / UK2 module in WHMCS) unless someone knows of a way to map that.

So close!

Some of the credit cards are there but not others.  Is there something I need to check on the WHMCS before the import?  I don't have a huge database that I'm importing and I didn't receive anything about errors in the debug report.

The credit cards should come over as far as I know as long as you have entered the hash. Stargate use Logicboxes so they should also be imported. UK2 doesn't have a module to import over so that would end up in the Universal Module.

Edit: Ah Blesta doesn't have it ok, try this.

Go to: /plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/whmcs/5.2/config/

Then make a file called stargate.php

Put this in it:

<?php
Configure::set("stargate.map", array(
	'module' => "logicboxes",
	'module_row_key' => "username",
	'module_row_meta' => array(
		(object)array('key' => "registrar", 'value' => "Stargate", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "reseller_id", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "resellerid"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "key", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "apikey"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 1),
		(object)array('key' => "sandbox", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "testmode"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	),
	'package_meta' => array(
		(object)array('key' => "ns", 'value' => array(), 'serialized' => 1, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "tlds", 'value' => (object)array('package' => "tlds"), 'serialized' => 1, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "type", 'value' => "domain", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	),
	'service_fields' => array(
		'domain' => (object)array('key' => "domain-name", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	)	
));
?>

Where do I put the stargate.php file exactly?  Wonder if I can do the same type of modification to get the OpenSRS domains I have also (I have the module from najahost installed).

The code you gave, does that go in the importer file or the stargate.php file that I create?

Thanks for all of your help.  It's really appreciated.

Where do I put the stargate.php file exactly?  Wonder if I can do the same type of modification to get the OpenSRS domains I have also (I have the module from najahost installed).

The code you gave, does that go in the importer file or the stargate.php file that I create?

Thanks for all of your help.  It's really appreciated.

You need to go to: /plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/whmcs/5.2/config/ and then make that file and paste that code inside it.

How does WHMCS display Stargate on the modules page?

'Stargate' on the pricing page and 'StarGate/UK2' on the page with the list of registrars

If I could figure out OpenSRS too, that would be awesome: 'OpenSRS' on the list of registrars and 'Opensrs' on the pricing page.

'Stargate' on the pricing page and 'StarGate/UK2' on the page with the list of registrars

If I could figure out OpenSRS too, that would be awesome: 'OpenSRS' on the list of registrars and 'Opensrs' on the pricing page.

Not sure if PauloV has a import map for OpenSRS. suppose you could try making one and put opensrs. And I believe my Map should work unless they call it something else in the database.

Not sure if PauloV has a import map for OpenSRS. suppose you could try making one and put opensrs. And I believe my Map should work unless they call it something else in the database.

I can't get the importer to work past the invoices now with either.  Wish I was a good enough programmer to figure it out.

I don't see you on Skype

I'm LicensecartSales Skype must be playing up lol.

Edit this is the final code:

<?php
Configure::set("stargate.map", array(
	'module' => "logicboxes",
	'module_row_key' => "username",
	'module_row_meta' => array(
		(object)array('key' => "registrar", 'value' => "StarGate/UK2", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "reseller_id", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "resellerid"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "key", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "apikey"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 1),
		(object)array('key' => "sandbox", 'value' => (object)array('module' => "testmode"), 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	),
	'package_meta' => array(
		(object)array('key' => "ns", 'value' => array(), 'serialized' => 1, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "tlds", 'value' => (object)array('package' => "tlds"), 'serialized' => 1, 'encrypted' => 0),
		(object)array('key' => "type", 'value' => "domain", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	),
	'service_fields' => array(
		'domain' => (object)array('key' => "domain-name", 'serialized' => 0, 'encrypted' => 0)
	)	
));
?>