TheSSLStore

Daniel B

Question

I can't seem to get the new version of TheSSLStore Module to work (I have also installed the plugin).

The previous version was working just fine before the 4.0 update, but now with my API information input I can save the settings and it doesn't give an error...but when I go to create a package using the module...there are no product options in the drop down.

Am I missing something?

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Daniel B said:

I can't seem to get the new version of TheSSLStore Module to work (I have also installed the plugin).

The previous version was working just fine before the 4.0 update, but now with my API information input I can save the settings and it doesn't give an error...but when I go to create a package using the module...there are no product options in the drop down.

Am I missing something?

Did you install both the plugin and the module? There's a new 'import' feature where you automatically import all of the packages and from there, you can either leave them all active or disable the ones that you don't want to offer to your customers. I wish they would allow us to only import the brands we want but they don't offer that right now. Once you import the packages, the descriptions and terms are already there. You can quickly edit anything you want and you're on your way.

21 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

Did you install both the plugin and the module? There's a new 'import' feature where you automatically import all of the packages and from there, you can either leave them all active or disable the ones that you don't want to offer to your customers. I wish they would allow us to only import the brands we want but they don't offer that right now. Once you import the packages, the descriptions and terms are already there. You can quickly edit anything you want and you're on your way.

yeah, I just saw that...it's pretty nice other than having to import them all into one group.  I have my SSL groups separated by brand...so I'll have to edit pretty much every single one of them to change the groups and config options around to do that.

Guess it's a head start at least

36 minutes ago, Daniel B said:

yeah, I just saw that...it's pretty nice other than having to import them all into one group.  I have my SSL groups separated by brand...so I'll have to edit pretty much every single one of them to change the groups and config options around to do that.

Guess it's a head start at least

When I did the import, I created a new group and imported all of the packages there. I moved the certificates we offer to their respective group(Comodo, Geotrust, etc) and left the rest in this newly created group. I'll probably delete the unused packages in the future but I left them there for now and de activated them.

31 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

When I did the import, I created a new group and imported all of the packages there. I moved the certificates we offer to their respective group(Comodo, Geotrust, etc) and left the rest in this newly created group. I'll probably delete the unused packages in the future but I left them there for now and de activated them.

Yeah, that's what I did as well (except I imported them all the the Comodo group since most are Comodo...and then just moved the ones that weren't Comodo).  Even though it's not the best way to import it...it's still 100% than having to type it all ourselves though, awesome plugin!

https://requests.blesta.com/topic/select-multiple-groups-for-thesslstore-package-import

18 hours ago, Daniel B said:

Yeah, that's what I did as well (except I imported them all the the Comodo group since most are Comodo...and then just moved the ones that weren't Comodo).  Even though it's not the best way to import it...it's still 100% than having to type it all ourselves though, awesome plugin!

https://requests.blesta.com/topic/select-multiple-groups-for-thesslstore-package-import

I voted for this and I have talked to the SSL Store about it (they created the module). I haven't received much feedback about it though.