[Module] Data Pools Module

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Data Pools Module For Blesta

Data pools module is a magic module that can help you offer so many services with a simple task . admins can add manual data in a system that act as a pool, when the client make the order, the service creation get one record  data from the already saved data list, and attribute it the client and remove it from the list .

Features

• Selling Gift Card
  • Selling Preconfigured Servers/Switch/Vps
  • Selling Pin Codes
  • Selling License keys
  • Selling info/Links

Screenshots

img.png

img.png

img.png

Order Info

More Info

you can order the Pro subscription and add $5 (order here), or get it with other popular add-ons with the VIP subscription  order here.

any bug/feedback report it here .

best regards

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
10 hours ago, satyajit said:

Buy links are different. purchased this but recieved different plugin ( xtreme codes)

Hello Sir

you have purchased another module that is not the same module as data Pools . the data pools module a silver or gold subscriptions

https://blesta-addons.com/plugin/membership_club/main/

• 6 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 6:00 PM, Abhieet said:

Hi there,
I want to buy data pools module but the link at forum is different so I purchased xtream code module by mistake can you please refund me or compensate the amount with silver subscription

Hello Sir

we have changed the link, thank