Unlimited "Term" for recurring weekly billing

george43g

Question

Hi there,

I have been searching for a suitable solution for a while. It seems like when you try out a new software solution, sometimes you have to go through installing it and setting it up before you discover something that you couldn't have worked out otherwise that completely prevents you from using the software solution. For example, I went through the effort of buying and installing and setting up WHMCS only to discover that it did not allow for a weekly recurring billing option. I had to delete it and get a refund, and have tried Blesta instead because it allows recurring weekly billing.

However, there seems to be a "term" option which makes you set a limit to the number of weeks a service will recur. I don't want my customers seeing a huge number like "$35 per week for 99999 weeks" which is what it shows in the order form if you put a really large number, and I want the weekly recurring bill to continue indefinitely.

What can I do to prevent this "term" from showing at all? It should just charge the customer CC $35 per week, indefinitely.

1 answer to this question