Proxmox 4.4 not working with Blesta 4

andreic

Question

Hello,
I've installed latest version of Blesta together with Proxmox  module. Unfortunately I cannot make it to work. After I add a server, there is no connectivity between Blesta and Promox node. Nothing appears also in Tools -> Logs -> Module log. It's a test system so I can provide my username and password both to Blesta and to Proxmox node. 

5 answers to this question

I also had that at some point in logs of the module, but now I even don't have any logs for Proxmox module. 
I can provide access to server for someone to check. 

I was thinking maybe the storage is the problem: My vm's storage is local-lvm. It was not allowed to use local-lvm as storage and I comment that check in proxmox.php to be able to add the storage. 

Edited by andreic
new idea

I have the same issue. Using local-lvm as storage (got message that I had to spesify valid storage). I also tried using the name like VPS Template1 (That is the name of the template).

By changing local-lvm to local and spesifying without space (VPSTemplate1), I manage to get it to accept the settings. But it would be wrong settings and it doesnt display the nodes.