HELP re internetbs module

kikloo

Question

Hi,

I have recently shifted to internetbs and got the module of blesta for the same, but its giving me problems, it is not working properly and when I am trying to activate a domain name, I get error:

---
Invalid value "+48.1234567980" for parameter "registrant_phonenumber"!
---

I have changed the phone number but country code is fine, why I am getting this error ???

HELP! Blesta is clearly now becoming a problem for me, as I cannot do much and I have to do pretty much everything manually. Modules are not working, so I don't really understand what is going on.

Please fix this.

Thanks.

23 answers to this question

Hi,

Okay, the phone number was wrong which was causing the issue, but still there is one issue which I had highlighted earlier is that the module registers the domain but it still shows "pending" in blesta. Why this is happening ?

When its already been made, why can't blesta support it officially ?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, kikloo said:

Hi,

Okay, the phone number was wrong which was causing the issue, but still there is one issue which I had highlighted earlier is that the module registers the domain but it still shows "pending" in blesta. Why this is happening ?

When its already been made, why can't blesta support it officially ?

Thanks.

1. Have you got money in your account? Is the cron set-up correctly so it runs every 5 minutes? Try provisioning it click manage and then active / use module and save does an error appear? If so check the module logs.

2. Because Blesta didn't make the module they don't know how it's made and they have other things to do :) It's like if I bought hosting from your sub company will the main company help me? you'd most likely direct me to the support team of the sub company as they know more about the issue.

35 minutes ago, kikloo said:

So why they are bothering with other modules and why not this one ? Whats the discrimination about ?

What do you mean bothering with other modules? The modules they make? they can help if they want to but it's not their JOB to support a third party module. 

Your post said:

HELP! Blesta is clearly now becoming a problem for me, as I cannot do much and I have to do pretty much everything manually.

But it's not Blesta's module to support you with it. They can help sure but it's not THEIR module, it's not shipped WITH Blesta.

That is exactly what I am asking, why its not shipped with blesta ? Why someone else has to make it ? Now that someone else is not able to provide support etc for it, which means blesta is useless for me! If I get what you're saying is that I have to learn programming in order to use blesta ?

4 minutes ago, kikloo said:

That is exactly what I am asking, why its not shipped with blesta ? Why someone else has to make it ? Now that someone else is not able to provide support etc for it, which means blesta is useless for me! If I get what you're saying is that I have to learn programming in order to use blesta ?

because it's PauloV's code and module and Paul and Blesta doesn't own the rights to that module. If you make a control panel can I just take it from you? You have some fish and chips can I take the chips from you?

3 minutes ago, kikloo said:

So it's now about who made the module and not about the customer who is paying monthly fee?

Whoever made the module is responsible for the module / support / updates. If someone bought the CMS from us you can't expect Blesta to help they don't know how it works or how it was written, etc they aren't responsible for it. We are.

You sell me a car (second hand Audi) I can't go to the Audi dealer and say fix this I bought it yesterday second hand. I would go to you and say you sold me a faulty car. You either fix it or I'll have money back. Or I can pay a garage and get it fixed myself.

Blesta is second hand ?

1. Why a 3rd party dev has to make a module ? Because blesta did'nt made it. They should have.

2. According to you now I should be getting the mods made  and pay for them extra ? When all other competitors are making themselves and giving supports / update.

I think I am reaching a point where I would have to leave blesta!!!!

6 minutes ago, kikloo said:

Blesta is second hand ?

1. Why a 3rd party dev has to make a module ? Because blesta did'nt made it. They should have.

2. According to you now I should be getting the mods made  and pay for them extra ? When all other competitors are making themselves and giving supports / update.

I think I am reaching a point where I would have to leave blesta!!!!

I'm telling you the module is made by a third party. Nope I'm telling you the mods made by third party users is dealt with by them not blesta. You don't buy a module from ModulesGarden for example and then go to the vendor and say I'm having an issue with this module, I pay you for the software you should provide the support and fix it for me. I won't say anymore since you want to leave but if it was in my opinion I'd pay for the flight ticket.

You're not even understanding what i am saying, why blesta did'nt made the module ? Why a 3rd party had to made an essential module ?

Now blesta (audi) did'nt made the module (didnt sellthe car), so no support.

3rd party made the module (sold the car) but is nowhere to be found, so customer who is using blesta is screwed ?! This is what you mean.

Now client who IS paying monthly fee to blesta in order to keep his livelyhood running has 2 options:

1. Either spend alot of $$$ getting the module re-made by again some 3rd party

2. Leave my business and start learning programming and Become a developer myself and make the module myself in a year or two.

or 

3. Abandon blesta for good and get some (car) which provides modules on their own and the client does'nt have to depend on 3rd party and get weird responses.

You are simply failing to understand or pretending to be dumb ? (No offense but instead of solving the issue and asking blesta people to provide official modules) you're simply bouncing the client who is paying monthly fee between blesta and some 3rd party person who made the module for fun and now is nowhere to be seen!!!

What about me ?

What about my business ?

What about the money I am paying monthly in order to see new modules and plugins from blesta ???

Lmao right Blesta are working on Blesta, a third party who uses internetBS made the module for himself and others who would like to use it... If you don't want to use don't bother. But who's missing out Him, me, you? You'll find out it's yourself who misses out.

If you want Blesta to do everything then sure let them but it will be slower and people will be moaning that it's taking too long for a module or feature because no-one is making any modules or extensions... "Sorry about that delay guys, a user wants us to build everything, all on our own so it's taking a bit longer and your 'feature' will have to wait"....

Anyway @Paul can continue because this is getting silly now. Either use the third party modules / addons or don't.

Hi,

I get that error when I manually activate the domain name, no error comes but the red error box comes with blank message, though domain gets registered but in blesta it stays as pending. I have to log in to phpmyadmin to change the status to active and update the dates.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

If they are considering making some changes or creating their own module, we can provide a free dev license to them. Feel free to mention that if you chat with them again.

I'll mention it to them if they follow up again. We don't use the module but I was trying to help others out.