update service calculate wrong [client area]

mukesh

Wrong in what way?

It looks like you doubled the term from 3 months to 6 months, but the price is less than double. Double the price would be 3990 INR, but the price is 3930 INR, a drop of 60 INR. Prorating to the new term for whatever number of days are remaining would produce a value less than 0 for the remainder of the term.

41 minutes ago, Tyson said:

Wrong in what way?

It looks like you doubled the term from 3 months to 6 months, but the price is less than double. Double the price would be 3990 INR, but the price is 3930 INR, a drop of 60 INR. Prorating to the new term for whatever number of days are remaining would produce a value less than 0 for the remainder of the term.

this is client area.

i want to know i want allow to upgrade [by client self] but not allow downgrade  is there any here setting?

3 hours ago, mukesh said:

this is client area.

i want to know i want allow to upgrade [by client self] but not allow downgrade  is there any here setting?

There is no distinction between upgrade and downgrade, if the package group setting allows "Upgrades/Downgrades" they can do either.