Forcing SSL redirects to a directory which doesn't exist.

SheenUK

Question

Hello there,

I have just installed Blesta, and installed my SSL Certificate. I now want to force SSL on my whole website but when following the Blesta guide to doing so it redirects to a directory called /clients/ - this doesn't even exist and therefore throws a 404 error.

There was no .htaccess file in my blesta directory, so I created one, and used the code from the guide in the .htaccess file.

3 answers to this question

I assume you mean

https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta#InstallingBlesta-ForcingHTTPS

If so I noticed it states

Changing the path to the Client area

By default the path to the Client area begins with /client/. To change this locate routes.php in /installpath/config/routes.php and modify the value of the "Route.client" configuration. For example, to change the path of the client area to /customers/ set the following:

Please check the original Blesta distribution zip for the .htaccess file included, and try using it instead. The docs BeZazz linked are perfect for forcing HTTPS, but I think there may be other issues with your .htaccess file. There are other rules that direct all requests through index.php, and if .htaccess file exists, Blesta will not prepend index.php to all URIs. Check that you have mod_rewrite installed in Apache, and use the included .htaccess.