New SSL Store Sync Bug

evolvewh

• 1 month later...

also i have  another issue to report in the cron, the actual cron is fetching all the service and make a loop to identify which service has the service field = thesslstore_order_id , then it make another loop of the fetched orders from the sslstore, this fucntion is a buggy functions, and specially when we have a hundreds of service this make a load and make sometime the cron take time more than expected .

from the cron , is already has the module row id by the function  $this->ModuleManager->getAll($company_id), i suggest in the fetch only the service that has the module_row_id equal the module_row_id, this will only return the service that are attached to the module, and this will help speeding up the service loop . i don't have yet a time to make a patch and i hope blesta or sslstore team can make one soon.

don't forget to allow editing the service fields locally

)

On 5/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, evolvewh said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the cron task to sync the renewal date? Ours is consistently showing the renewal date of 11 months instead of 12 for every Comodo we sell. We don't sell any other brands so I can't test to see if it's related to one brand or not.

I was looking into this just now and I think this might be happening intentionally.  If we take a look at thesstore_plugin.php on line 212 we see:

$end_date = date('Y-m-d h:i:s',strtotime($end_date. '-30 days')); //set 30 days earlier renewal date

I'll probably also leave a comment to Nick on the github issue I see you've created.