Blesta or cPanel Extended issue?

evolvewh

Question

We're using Blesta 4.0.1 w/ php7 along with the cPanel extended module from Cyandark. Pro rata is enabled and it has always worked the way it should until an order came through yesterday. The invoice generated properly with the pro rated charge but the renewal date did not update properly. It shows a renewal date of 5/24/18 instead of 6/1/18 so it was manually updated for the time being.

The only thing that is new for us is php7 so I don't know if the issue lies there or elsewhere. Has anyone else exprerienced anything similar?

13 answers to this question

I think this is  blesta issue as that happens to me but I wasn't sure if I was doing something but hadn't had time to do it they get invoiced twice I believe. I just voided it, updated the invoice refund if needed and apologies. But you've confirmed it's a bug somewhere.

13 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

I think this is  blesta issue as that happens to me but I wasn't sure if I was doing something but hadn't had time to do it they get invoiced twice I believe. I just voided it, updated the invoice refund if needed and apologies. But you've confirmed it's a bug somewhere.

There wasn't an extra invoice or line item but the renewal date itself didn't show up properly. I think there is a Blesta bug and it could be related to the other issue I've found with the SSL Store module as well.

42 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

There wasn't an extra invoice or line item but the renewal date itself didn't show up properly. I think there is a Blesta bug and it could be related to the other issue I've found with the SSL Store module as well.

it was due from the date until the 1st.

53 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

it was due from the date until the 1st.

I'm still not sure that I am following you all the way. The invoice showed the renewal date as 6/1/18 which is correct but it was listed as 5/24/18 under the services section on the admin side (I didn't check the clients area but I'm guessing that was the same).

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

Are you saying that services ordered where a package is set to use pro rata to the 1st, generates the invoice correctly but the service renew date is not based on the pro rata date, but rather the anniversary date of the order?

Yes, that's exactly what's going on.

On 10/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, evolvewh said:

This is still an issue with v4.1.0 and may still be with v4.1.1 but I can't confirm that yet.

CORE-2397 Should have resolved the issue happening in the cron.  Are you saying that you still experiencing services having their renew date changed from a prorata date to something else when activated by the cron?  Or are you experiencing this through manual activation?

1 hour ago, Jono said:

CORE-2397 Should have resolved the issue happening in the cron.  Are you saying that you still experiencing services having their renew date changed from a prorata date to something else when activated by the cron?  Or are you experiencing this through manual activation?

This time it was manually added on the admin side and it was a cPanel transfer so I did not provision the service with the module. We have moved back to the core cPanel module after @cyandark was kind enough to write a plugin to migrate from cPanel Extended back to the core module.