Offering Blesta licenses to your customers is a great way to add an additional revenue stream or value-add to your existing offering. There are two types of reseller accounts, Standard and VAR (Value Added Reseller). Which type is best for you depends largely on your target audience. If you want to sell licenses to the public, for installation with any hosting provider, a Standard reseller account is what you’ll need. If you are a hosting provider and want to offer licenses to your existing customers for free, as part of a hosting reseller plan for example, a VAR account might be right for you.
- Can sell licenses to the general public.
- Can sell both monthly and owned licenses.
- Pay per license model means you only pay for licenses you have.
- Pricing is determined by volume, the more licenses you sell, the lower per-license cost.
- Can only sell or offer licenses to customers as part of a value-add, such as inclusion as part of a web-hosting reseller account.
- Unlimited licenses for a flat monthly fee. Your cost stays the same regardless of the number of licenses, easy to budget!
- Just pay first month’s service to start.
Standard Reseller Pricing
Our tiered pricing structure means you get the best pricing for your volume bracket. To become a standard reseller and get discounted pricing you just need to contact sales once you have at least 4 active licenses.
Once a standard reseller, you can add and remove licenses from your account at anytime. Once a month we take a look at how many active monthly licenses you have and bill you for those. Owned licenses are billed when ordered.
|License Count||Monthly Branded||Owned Branded||Discount|
* Plan to offer Blesta exclusively? Email for further discounts on our standard reseller plan.
VAR Reseller Pricing
Value Added Resellers get unlimited licenses for a fixed monthly fee. Give us a call at 714-398-8132, or email
so we can discuss this program and pricing.
Reseller API Docs
Version 2.0 of our Reseller API documentation can be viewed here.