There are 2 types of reseller accounts, Standard and VAR (Value Added Reseller), and there are a few major differences between these account types.
1. Can sell or offer licenses to anyone.
2. Can offer both monthly and owned licenses.
3. Pay per license model, you pay only for licenses you have.
4. Initial account funding amount required to lock in desired pricing.
1. Can only sell or offer licenses to customers as part of a value-add, such as a web hosting reseller account.
2. Unlimited licenses for a single monthly fee.
3. No account funding required, just pay first months service to start.
Standard Reseller Pricing
Our tiered pricing structure means you only pay for licenses you actually need while attaining the pricing level you desire. Opening an account with the listed initial funding amount gets you that tiers pricing. Licenses you add start pulling from your funding amount, which you can refill at any time by adding funds to your account in any amount you desire.
|Pricing Tier||Initial Funding||Monthly Licenses||Owned Licenses|
VAR Reseller Pricing
Value Added Resellers get unlimited internal licenses at a fixed monthly rate. Give us a call at 714-398-8132, or email email@example.com so we can discuss this program and pricing.
Reseller API Docs
Version 1.0 of our Reseller API documentation can be downloaded here.