Looking to use Blesta

Only IT

Question

Hi all.

I'm looking to seperate the web hosting I do and rebrand from the rest of business.

I've been looking at using Blesta instead of WHMCS due to the once off fee and going on the website it seems easy to use.
The current cpanel provider I use is heavily into WHMCS as they will provide domain checker and integration for buying domain names and ssl certificates.

My questions are:

1. Would it be hard to get Blesta to talk to these API instead of using the WHMCS modules?
2. Who/where is the best point of call for a basic website design to get me start with the rebrand then I will improve from that?
3. Is there anyone who is using it in Australia? Did you have any invoicing issues with GST?

I will probably have some more questions...

2 answers to this question

Just now, Only IT said:

1. Would it be hard to get Blesta to talk to these API instead of using the WHMCS modules?

It depends on if you are a developer if so should be easier to do you can see how Blesta does it for the main modules / development docs.

https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Overview

Just now, Only IT said:

2. Who/where is the best point of call for a basic website design to get me start with the rebrand then I will improve from that?

Themeforest.net if you can afford a few bob, otherwise there's a few themes in the marketplace on the forum or we have some free pre-made themes on free designs as-well.

Just now, Only IT said:

3. Is there anyone who is using it in Australia? Did you have any invoicing issues with GST?

I believe there's a few people from Australia here not sure when they will be online however.

Just now, Only IT said:

Q: Who/where is the best point of call for a basic website design to get me start with the rebrand then I will improve from that?

A: @Licensecart aka Michael Dance since he loves doing web design as he did it for me lol(sorry Michael Dance I just had to mess with you since you do awesome work as my site wouldn't have looked that good if it wasn't designed by you first lol :blesta: :D)