Ziaur Rashid

Hello Everyone,

After checking some forum discussion, finally I've managed to check domain availabilty from external/home page :)

Procedure:

• First go to (for edit)  /{blesta-install-directory}/config/blesta.php & search following line:

Configure::set("Blesta.csrf_bypass",array());

• Now replace that line with following code (No need to disable automatic csrf token protection for whole site):

Configure::set("Blesta.csrf_bypass", array('config::preconfig','domain_form::index'));

b1.png.133ca0becabd9c92b0dbcba4e24e051b.png

•  Now configure your external/home page domain checker form, here is my code:

b2.png.cd611a27bbb0e35686f56fd221c6d720.png

I've tested this with logicboxes (resellerclub) & namecheap module. Check live: http://nextophost.com :)

Thanks everyone :blesta:

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 11:12 PM, faysal said:

i place code in this page, can you check,

http://digitalsynapsebd.com/domain01.php
blesta install in a sub-doamin

Hi Faysal

Please could you guide me the way you did? 

I've a domain checker in my website and connected to link "mydomain.com/order/config/preconfig/domain" upon submission. But when clicked, I see general order page with all the package groups are shown. No domain checker and Not the keyword used in domain search bar in website

On 9/11/2017 at 9:18 PM, Ziaur Rashid said:

Hello Everyone,

After checking some forum discussion, finally I've managed to check domain availabilty from external/home page :)

Procedure:

• First go to (for edit)  /{blesta-install-directory}/config/blesta.php & search following line:

Configure::set("Blesta.csrf_bypass",array());

• Now replace that line with following code (No need to disable automatic csrf token protection for whole site):

b1.png.133ca0becabd9c92b0dbcba4e24e051b.png

•  Now configure your external/home page domain checker form, here is my code:

b2.png.cd611a27bbb0e35686f56fd221c6d720.png

Thanks everyone :blesta:

Hi Ziaur.. I could not see ORDER folder inside Blesta directory.. 

I've added the link "mydomain/com/billing/order/config/preconfig/domain" in to submit button of domain checker in my website.. But when clicked, it shows general order page with all other options.. No domain availability checker.. 

I've added ENOM module and configured with my reseller account.. 

Kindly guide me.. 

Hi, I tried to follow the steps but I can't get it to work.

Change the configuration in blesta.php and it looks like this:

// Enable / disable automatic CSRF token verification
Configure :: set ('Blesta.verify_csrf_token', true);
// Bypasses automatic CSRF checking for a set of controllers and actions (eg. Array ('client_login :: index'))
// CSRF checking is a security feature, BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE SETTING THIS VALUE
//Configure::set('Blesta.csrf_bypass', []);
Configure :: set ('Blesta.csrf_bypass', ['config :: preconfig', 'domain_form :: index']);

Then I put the form on the page where I need the domain checker:

<div class="section-domain clearfix mb-5">
<h2>Registra tu dominio</h2>
<p>Encuentre un dominio que exprese lo que hace y tome posesión de su marca</p>
<form action="/client_area/order/config/preconfig/domain" method="post" class="d-flex">
            <div class="input-group input-group-lg mr-2">
              <div class="input-group-prepend">
                <span class="input-group-text"> <i class="material-icons">Buscar</i>

</span>
              </div>
              <input name="domain" type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Ingresa tu dominio" aria-label="Buscar">
            </div>
            <button class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" name="lookup" type="submit">Buscar</button>
          </form>

</div>

But when clicked, it shows general order page with all other options .. No domain availability checker.

Can someone helpe?

Regards