PHP Mailparse PECL extension is required for parsing email tickets

MistaGrk

Question

10 answers to this question

If mail parse is installed than you will have to go to php settings and activate it,if it is not installed than you will have to install mailparse WHM-->software-->module installers-->PECL and click show avaiilable modules or just search for mail parse in search field.

You can of course install it through SSH also if you preffer.

3 hours ago, Nelsa said:

If mail parse is installed than you will have to go to php settings and activate it,if it is not installed than you will have to install mailparse WHM-->software-->module installers-->PECL and click show avaiilable modules or just search for mail parse in search field.

You can of course install it through SSH also if you preffer.

Hey, when I go into whm and search for PECL or mail parse, it's empty. Nothing comes up.

3 hours ago, MistaGrk said:

Hey, when I go into whm and search for PECL or mail parse, it's empty. Nothing comes up.

Hey mate, 

In WHM on the left hand Nav Bar, Select 'Software'->'Module Installers'

Here you can select 'Manage' where it says PHP Pecl, after a few seconds you will be redirected, once this page loads you will be able to search for mailparse and select 'Install'

4 minutes ago, GosuHost said:

Hey mate, 

In WHM on the left hand Nav Bar, Select 'Software'->'Module Installers'

Here you can select 'Manage' where it says PHP Pecl, after a few seconds you will be redirected, once this page loads you will be able to search for mailparse and select 'Install'

thank you mate!!!

but i got:

PHP:  syntax error, unexpected '(' in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.ini on line 416

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in OS/Guess.php on line 241

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 241

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 242

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 242

Warning: pclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 251

Warning: pclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 251
pecl/mailparse requires PHP (version >= 7.0.0), installed version is 5.6.34
No valid packages found
install failed
PHP:  syntax error, unexpected '(' in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.ini on line 416

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in OS/Guess.php on line 241

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 241

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 242

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 242

Warning: pclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 251

Warning: pclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear/OS/Guess.php on line 251
pecl/mailparse requires PHP (version >= 7.0.0), installed version is 5.6.34
No valid packages found
install failed

1 minute ago, GosuHost said:

This message is telling you mailparse requires php 7.0 and your currently using php 5.6

You can get mailparse to work on 5.6 but theres no 'official' release.  

I see. I require your help then...

1. How would I go by getting mailparse on 5.6? I looked online briefly and I am getting different answers from forums - my server is linux and its on centos 7.4

2. If i upgrade to php 7 via cpanel, blesta breaks.

21 minutes ago, MistaGrk said:

I see. I require your help then...

1. How would I go by getting mailparse on 5.6? I looked online briefly and I am getting different answers from forums - my server is linux and its on centos 7.4

2. If i upgrade to php 7 via cpanel, blesta breaks.

you haven't applied the hot fix for php 7 or you are on a old version which doesn't have a PHP7 hot fix.