Sign in to follow this  
Snorlak

Future Module

Question

Hello,

I am really interested in buying Blesta vs WHMCS though something as simple as a module is stopping me.

Came here today to ask the simple question of is there ever a possibility that there will be a module for pterodactyl panel?

Is there someone I can pay to create this or simply know that there will be a module released for the panel - if so I'll buy it right now.

WHMCS Module - https://github.com/death-droid/Pterodactyl-WHMCS

Cheers

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Snorlak said:

Hello,

I am really interested in buying Blesta vs WHMCS though something as simple as a module is stopping me.

Came here today to ask the simple question of is there ever a possibility that there will be a module for pterodactyl panel?

Is there someone I can pay to create this or simply know that there will be a module released for the panel - if so I'll buy it right now.

WHMCS Module - https://github.com/death-droid/Pterodactyl-WHMCS

Cheers

this is currently in the works by CubeData, someone already requested it and besides needing to setup a Pterodactyl panel for testing the api calls & seeing if they work, it might be soon released, though before you ask I will not give a ETA of when it will be released, the last time I did that it failed, so I will not release any ETA to save the pressure to meet a ETA.

It was requested by me.

Simply lost hope since I have seen no development in over 3 months. 

Furthermore if anyone else is up for the job please don’t hesitate to start on it - I am willing to pay for it.