Jump to content

Affiliate module for Blesta


Recommended Posts

I know this has been posted quite long time ago and I'm here to bump it up :(

Personally, I think affiliates feature is essential for a billing system as that helps increasing sales, finding new customers.

Blesta truly need it own affiliate system. I know there is https://www.idevdirect.com/ plugin but look:

1. Its license cost 2x more than Blesta alone.

2. Their interface is buggy, no way that would match with Blesta. (main one)

3. Missing proper functions such as automatic payment for affiliates, recurring commission, sales tracking for affiliates, ...

4. Blesta won't be comparable with WHMCS if we miss this features, I know plenty of providers that went for WHMCS just because of their sale tracking + affiliate system.

 

I think this should marked as high priority instead :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, Paul to say that I have checked you added the featured task Domain affiliate and other modules. but no ETA.I have wait 2 years for domain management. Still no ETA we move back again WH--S. Time is money. try to understand this.WH--CS now more active and faster development but they hike price growing and backed by Cp..el

Be more fast development.

 
I still love blesta that,s why I'm telling that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, activa said:

Whmxx has done more features than blesta in the last two years after the release of v7, they have flyed with so many cool featurs . For me blesta is out from competing other hosting billing system !

yep, mostly in licensing and pricing side

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, there's plenty for us to do, but I wouldn't give whimps that much credit. They changed their entire business model to maximize profits with their license pricing, scheme, and particularly market connect. They are turning their customers into resellers of theirs. Maybe it's evil genius, or maybe cPanel finally needs a return on their money.

Either way, we have been adding a lot of things, particularly integrations. We have more work to do, but Blesta is used by more and more people every day. Not a day goes by that I don't personally help someone move away from our competitor. President Trump talks about trade deficits.. if we are looking at deficits, it's that far more people are migrating to Blesta than away from it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Paul said:

Yes, there's plenty for us to do, but I wouldn't give whimps that much credit. They changed their entire business model to maximize profits with their license pricing, scheme, and particularly market connect. They are turning their customers into resellers of theirs. Maybe it's evil genius, or maybe cPanel finally needs a return on their money. 

Either way, we have been adding a lot of things, particularly integrations. We have more work to do, but Blesta is used by more and more people every day. Not a day goes by that I don't personally help someone move away from our competitor. President Trump talks about trade deficits.. if we are looking at deficits, it's that far more people are migrating to Blesta than away from it. 

is good news that blesta has more client every day, and getting more migrating to Blesta than away from it. but i'm still insist that blesta has not touched yet the big market (Hosting Market), if blesta can concentrate in this market, you will get more clients than what you imagine, we are working with the two billing system and we know exactly what are locked and missed in blesta, if you want @Paul any suggestion or ideas about how the hosting market work i'm ready . 

whimps has a big team (in term of persons) and a big company behind it, and of course a big base clients for it, and they are totally in the hosting market for so many years and they know well what the market need. why not blesta look at the other side a try to make a collaboration with Plesk, interworks and directadmin ... ect, and why not searching for investors, it a win win contract, because the time is money nowadays .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

is good news that blesta has more client every day, and getting more migrating to Blesta than away from it. but i'm still insist that blesta has not touched yet the big market (Hosting Market), if blesta can concentrate in this market, you will get more clients than what you imagine, we are working with the two billing system and we know exactly what are locked and missed in blesta, if you want @Paul any suggestion or ideas about how the hosting market work i'm ready . 

whimps has a big team (in term of persons) and a big company behind it, and of course a big base clients for it, and they are totally in the hosting market for so many years and they know well what the market need. why not blesta look at the other side a try to make a collaboration with Plesk, interworks and directadmin ... ect, and why not searching for investors, it a win win contract, because the time is money nowadays .

 

Yes i agree about that, Blesta should think about making collaboration with those companies at-least, if you guys can have something like cPanel collaborated, i am pretty sure that this would put more interest into customer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2020 at 1:31 AM, qba82 said:

 

On 3/14/2020 at 10:13 AM, Blesta Addons said:
  • Resolution: Won't Fix

New tasks were created for the Affiliate system, so the old task was closed. Those tasks are currently private, but will be made public closer to release. The Affiliate system is in active development, and it is integrated with the Order Manager. It will be able to be enabled or disabled through a new core feature that allows individual plugin actions to be disabled or enabled.

I hope that makes sense. New tasks (many) related to Affiliate, old task closed as a result. Affiliate system in development.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, Paul said:

What he said ⬇️

 

Just an idea of improving the Affiliate system and Make it more of a partnership program. Instead of just a single payout would be great if there would be an option to allow "Partner Program - Recurring Commission" 

Example of A use case.

We have developers who don't want to have a reseller account, but they always refer their clients to us and always handles their systems/websites. These we would like to keep on paying them on the services renewal of their referrals .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, Joseph H said:

Just an idea of improving the Affiliate system and Make it more of a partnership program. Instead of just a single payout would be great if there would be an option to allow "Partner Program - Recurring Commission" 

Example of A use case.

We have developers who don't want to have a reseller account, but they always refer their clients to us and always handles their systems/websites. These we would like to keep on paying them on the services renewal of their referrals .

Affiliate commissions can be recurring or one time.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, IOS Webmaster said:

Hello, Do we have an approximate time-frame by when v4.11.0 would be released

No ETA, but 4.11 is well under way at this point. We just released 4.10 this week.. maybe late June? We'll see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...