Gsuite and ssl selling

WinsomeHost

Question

Hello Sir,

As I am using logicbox module for selling domain and I am resller of resellerclub and they also provide Gsuit and ssl selling facility as they provide domain selling facility.

Then I want to know, how can I sell gsuite and SSL from logicbox module?  as I am able to sell domain from there.

15 answers to this question

10 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

Hello Sir,

As I am using logicbox module for selling domain and I am resller of resellerclub and they also provide Gsuit and ssl selling facility as they provide domain selling facility.

Then I want to know, how can I sell gsuite and SSL from logicbox module?  as I am able to sell domain from there.

The module only supports domains. For offering other services, you can set them up with no module, or the universal module and manually activate. There's not a provisioning module for ResellerClub's Gsuite or SSL.

There is a really good module for The SSL Store, more details and sign up link can be found at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/The+SSL+Store If you have an account with them, you can automate SSL certificates there. They can usually price match also.

10 hours ago, Paul said:

The module only supports domains. For offering other services, you can set them up with no module, or the universal module and manually activate. There's not a provisioning module for ResellerClub's Gsuite or SSL.

There is a really good module for The SSL Store, more details and sign up link can be found at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/The+SSL+Store If you have an account with them, you can automate SSL certificates there. They can usually price match also.

As I have installed gogetssl module for SSL, but not able to see documentation for it at following link:

https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules

Please let me know where I can get documentation for gogetssl module. Actually I want to update welcome email but not able to get any sample male for it.

9 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

As I have installed gogetssl module for SSL, but not able to see documentation for it at following link:

https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules

Please let me know where I can get documentation for gogetssl module. Actually I want to update welcome email but not able to get any sample male for it.

The GGSSL module needs some improvements, and we'll probably add docs after that. The way the module works is the customer must order and provide the CSR at time of order. With the The SSL Store module, which is much more powerful, the customer can order the certificate and provide the CSR after their order is processed within the client area. Overall it's a better flow.

On 10/23/2018 at 11:56 PM, Paul said:

The GGSSL module needs some improvements, and we'll probably add docs after that. The way the module works is the customer must order and provide the CSR at time of order. With the The SSL Store module, which is much more powerful, the customer can order the certificate and provide the CSR after their order is processed within the client area. Overall it's a better flow.

Hello Sir,

As per your instruction I have installed the module for SSL Store and have created reseller account for that. Now I am updated all required filed for the SSL Store modules but when I am adding the packaged by selecting to SSLStore module getting error . Have attached the screenshot for the error. Please check and let me know how can I resolved it.

image.thumb.png.6d8d9d3845a64e4d38f31b183c4eff03.png

14 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

Hello Sir,

As per your instruction I have installed the module for SSL Store and have created reseller account for that. Now I am updated all required filed for the SSL Store modules but when I am adding the packaged by selecting to SSLStore module getting error . Have attached the screenshot for the error. Please check and let me know how can I resolved it.

image.thumb.png.6d8d9d3845a64e4d38f31b183c4eff03.png

The errors you get appear to be caused by the module options. Do you have a section called "Module Options" on the package? It should appear automatically when you select the module. It could be an error with the module, but you should check the module logs under Tools > Logs to see if there is a bad response from the API.

5 hours ago, Tyson said:

The errors you get appear to be caused by the module options. Do you have a section called "Module Options" on the package? It should appear automatically when you select the module. It could be an error with the module, but you should check the module logs under Tools > Logs to see if there is a bad response from the API.

I have selected the thesslstore module but getting same error during creation the package, please check the screen shot what happened when i selected the sslstore module. After that getting same error. I have paste the log which I have got:

83024841|ssl-products
O:21:"product_query_request":4:{s:11:"ProductCode";N;s:11:"ProductType";i:0;s:14:"NeedSortedList";b:1;s:11:"AuthRequest";O:10:"apirequest":9:{s:11:"PartnerCode";s:0:"";s:9:"AuthToken";s:0:"";s:11:"ReplayToken";s:0:"";s:9:"UserAgent";s:0:"";s:7:"TokenID";s:0:"";s:9:"TokenCode";s:0:"";s:9:"IPAddress";s:0:"";s:20:"IsUsedForTokenSystem";b:0;s:5:"Token";s:0:"";}}

Please let me know if login details required to get the details.

sslstore.jpg

12 hours ago, Jono said:

@WinsomeHost This looks like an issue we recently resolved.  It is possible that downloading the newest version of the sslstore module here https://github.com/blesta/module-thesslstore will resolve the issue.   

Hello Sir,

Please let me know exact path for the latest version for the module of thesslstore, and also let me know the process, how can I install it on blesta billing software?

6 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

Hello Sir,

Please let me know exact path for the latest version for the module of thesslstore, and also let me know the process, how can I install it on blesta billing software?

The issue get resolved after installing new version of thesslstore module. I have imported all available package from the thesslstore. There is one bug I have got, after importing package price is showing in INR but currency is showing in USD and term is showing in monthly basis only, it should show the yearly basis if it is 12 months, 24 months and 36 months. Please check the screen shot for more details.

month_USD.png

2 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

Any update for my last query regarding the bug of blesta?

Pricing must be set in months. My understanding is that this is because there are some 3 month certs, and/or The SSL Store is expecting the value in months. If you set it to 1 year, the module may not know what to do with that, you should leave the terms as-is.

On 10/31/2018 at 4:07 AM, Paul said:

Pricing must be set in months. My understanding is that this is because there are some 3 month certs, and/or The SSL Store is expecting the value in months. If you set it to 1 year, the module may not know what to do with that, you should leave the terms as-is.

ok, but what about currency and price ? the amount of price showing in INR but the currency is showing in USD. Please explain about it.

14 hours ago, WinsomeHost said:

ok, but what about currency and price ? the amount of price showing in INR but the currency is showing in USD. Please explain about it.

Is your default currency INR and the package importer created pricing in USD? You may have to update all your pricing, and switch it to INR. The pricing is imported based on a % markup from your prices in TSS, which are probably defined in USD. Not sure it's possible to import into another currency.