Interworx Module Error

Doctrine

Question

Hello,

When i want to add a reseller package to the user i got this error:

The shared hosting plan easy to add at interworx and create it very well. But the reseller not. So how to solve this?

|createReseller
a:6:{s:6:"domain";N;s:5:"email";s:0:"";s:8:"username";s:0:"";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"1";s:8:"reseller";i:1;}

|createReseller
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:11:"soap_error2";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

24 answers to this question

Did you create the reseller packages in Interworx in the Reseller section?  (Sometimes people accidentally create them in the normal package area instead of the reseller area)  Figured I'd check this simple error before we need to get more indepth :)

Yes already created the reseller packages. Interworx packages show the reseller stick and the package name is show too.

I hadn't tested out my reseller packages yet, so I just did so, and I am having the same issue.  It looks to me like it is trying to create the reseller in interworx with a reseller_id of 0, and interworx doesn't like that (unless I'm reading this wrong).

Module Log Input:

hostname.server.com|modifyReseller
a:5:{s:8:"password";s:10:"XXXXXXXXXX";s:16:"confirm_password";s:10:"XXXXXXXXX";s:5:"email";s:23:"email@gmail.com";s:8:"nickname";s:8:"email";s:11:"reseller_id";s:1:"0";}

Module Log Output:

O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:147:"reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
reseller_id: "0" This is not a valid option
Usage: 
reseller_id 
";s:3:"log";s:2658:"DEBUG LOG: 
Array
(
    [parameters] => Array
        (
            [apikey] => -----BEGIN INTERWORX API KEY-----
SNIP
-----END INTERWORX API KEY-----
            [ctrl_name] => /nodeworx/reseller
            [action] => edit
            [input] => Array
                (
                    [password] => xxxxxxxxxx
                    [confirm_password] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    [email] => email@gmail.com
                    [nickname] => email
                    [reseller_id] => 0
                    [perms] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => RESELLER
                        )

)

)

[response] => Array
        (
            [status] => 11
            [payload] => There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
Usage: 
reseller_id 

)

)
";}

I experienced a similar error creating a shared hosting account just now as well.  Not sure if it's related or not, just wanted to update this though with that info.  It's got some personal information in the new error, so I've opened a ticket rather than posting it here...I'll relay anything I find out from the ticket (unless of course the Devs want to do that themselves :)).

I experienced a similar error creating a shared hosting account just now as well.  Not sure if it's related or not, just wanted to update this though with that info.  It's got some personal information in the new error, so I've opened a ticket rather than posting it here...I'll relay anything I find out from the ticket (unless of course the Devs want to do that themselves :)).

Thank you!

But i got a different error i think

Hello,

When i want to add a reseller package to the user i got this error:

The shared hosting plan easy to add at interworx and create it very well. But the reseller not. So how to solve this?

|createReseller
a:6:{s:6:"domain";N;s:5:"email";s:0:"";s:8:"username";s:0:"";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"1";s:8:"reseller";i:1;}

|createReseller
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:11:"soap_error2";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

This error is usually due to the missing SOAP dependency. The module requires the libxml extension be enabled in php. Kind of strange you got that error, as the module checks for these dependencies before it is installed. In any case, you'll need to make sure you have PHP SOAP and the libxml extension installed and enabled on the server.

I hadn't tested out my reseller packages yet, so I just did so, and I am having the same issue.  It looks to me like it is trying to create the reseller in interworx with a reseller_id of 0, and interworx doesn't like that (unless I'm reading this wrong).

Module Log Input:

a:5:{s:8:"password";s:10:"XXXXXXXXXX";s:16:"confirm_password";s:10:"XXXXXXXXX";s:5:"email";s:23:"email@gmail.com";s:8:"nickname";s:8:"email";s:11:"reseller_id";s:1:"0";}

Module Log Output:

O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:147:"reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
Usage: 
reseller_id 
";s:3:"log";s:2658:"DEBUG LOG: 
Array
(
    [parameters] => Array
        (
            [apikey] => -----BEGIN INTERWORX API KEY-----
SNIP
-----END INTERWORX API KEY-----
            [ctrl_name] => /nodeworx/reseller
            [action] => edit
            [input] => Array
                (
                    [password] => xxxxxxxxxx
                    [confirm_password] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    [email] => email@gmail.com
                    [nickname] => email
                    [reseller_id] => 0
                    [perms] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => RESELLER
                        )

)

)

[response] => Array
        (
            [status] => 11
            [payload] => There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
Usage: 
reseller_id 

)

)
";}

I notice Blesta is referencing "modifyReseller" in the logs. Is this on service creation? It may be related to the issue in this thread, where setting order forms to "Require manual review" leads to this issue.

I suspect that the problem may be that the service is created in Blesta before it is provisioned on the Interworx server. Then when it finally is provisioned, it attempts to update the server, but the server doesn't exist on Interworx yet, thus leading to an "invalid domain" or "invalid reseller ID" error response. The Interworx module only sets the reseller_id on service creation, defaulting to "0" if it is unknown. That is probably why reseller ID 0 is passed when attempting to modify the account. The module will likely need to be updated to handle this case better.

Are you attempting to add the service via an order form? Per the aforementioned thread, does disabling "Require manual review" on the order form resolve the issue?

I notice Blesta is referencing "modifyReseller" in the logs. Is this on service creation? It may be related to the issue in this thread, where setting order forms to "Require manual review" leads to this issue.

I suspect that the problem may be that the service is created in Blesta before it is provisioned on the Interworx server. Then when it finally is provisioned, it attempts to update the server, but the server doesn't exist on Interworx yet, thus leading to an "invalid domain" or "invalid reseller ID" error response. The Interworx module only sets the reseller_id on service creation, defaulting to "0" if it is unknown. That is probably why reseller ID 0 is passed when attempting to modify the account. The module will likely need to be updated to handle this case better.

Are you attempting to add the service via an order form? Per the aforementioned thread, does disabling "Require manual review" on the order form resolve the issue?

Yes, this is happening on Service Creation, it's a brand new order that does not exist in interworx.  Require Manual Review is set on the order forms, so that does seem to be the issue

I did some messing around, and if you mark the order as accepted, and then go to manage to provision the order, it seems to work correctly.

(sorry for hijacking the thread a bit, thought it might be a similar issue :))

CORE-1370

If the orders are still pending, you can add them manually through interworx, then try provisioning the service in Blesta. Assuming the information is the same, they should go through. However, if it is a reseller account, Blesta currently has the reseller ID "0" set, and I don't think there is a way to change that value without updating the database manually. So you may want to consider deleting the service in Blesta and re-adding it manually, or updating the reseller ID to the value you set in Interworx. I'll look into seeing if we can improve any of that when fixing the main issue.

If updating the reseller_id service field manually in the database, you can find it under the `service_fields` table. Given the service ID, you can update it via the query (after replacing 'ABC' and 'XYZ' with valid values):

UPDATE `service_fields` SET `value` = 'ABC' WHERE `service_fields`.`service_id` = 'XYZ' AND `service_fields`.`key` = 'interworx_reseller_id';

This error is usually due to the missing SOAP dependency. The module requires the libxml extension be enabled in php. Kind of strange you got that error, as the module checks for these dependencies before it is installed. In any case, you'll need to make sure you have PHP SOAP and the libxml extension installed and enabled on the server.

Installed SOAP and libxml still not working. Shared plans creation is working. Resellers are not!

Installed SOAP and libxml still not working. Shared plans creation is working. Resellers are not!

|createReseller

Still not solved :S.

Installed everything but seems not want to work.

If installing soap and libxml doesn't take care of it, then it could be an invalid XML response, but we would need to see what the error message actually is to determine if that's the case.

You can go to manage your Interworx server in Blesta (under [settings] -> [Company] -> [Modules]), edit your server, and set Debugging to Log. This will include the request and response in the log.

However, the exact error being generated would be useful as well, but would require you to update the module code before you could see it. If you're willing to do that, then try the following:

Open /components/modules/interworx/apis/interworx_api.php and find

catch(Exception $e) {
	throw new Exception("soap_error2");
}

and change it to

catch(Exception $e) {
	throw new Exception($e->getMessage() . "\n" . $e->getTraceAsString());
}

Then re-test creating a reseller. When it fails, check the logs and see what error is described.

the request for resellers is sent without the ip/port  .

are other using interwork has the same prob in reseller creation ?

Thats right. But why shared plans creation work?

Dont know.. really annoying.  Reseller plans creation not work. I think nobody use iworx reseller things because there is just 1-2 hosts in the world who provide interworx reseller plans!

I got a error when I left the username / Password fields blank on a reseller (Not sure about the client) Gives a Internal Error:

system.licensecart.com|createReseller
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:1055:"reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
nickname: This input is required
password: This input is required
confirm_password: This input is required
Usage: 
nickname 
email 
password 
confirm_password 
language cs|nl|en-us|fr|de|hu|it|pl|pt|sk|es|sv|tr
theme blue_steel|calliope|coolfreshness|dimension|heliotrope|interstate|interworx|vanillaice
menu_style big|small
billing_day 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31
status active|inactive
packagetemplate |LC Demo|ResellerOne
create_package 1
new_package_name 
RSL_OPT_STORAGE Megabytes
RSL_OPT_BANDWIDTH Gigabytes / Month
RSL_OPT_EMAIL_ALIASES 
RSL_OPT_EMAIL_AUTORESPONDERS 
RSL_OPT_EMAIL_BOXES 
RSL_OPT_EMAIL_GROUPS 
RSL_OPT_FTP_ACCOUNTS 
RSL_OPT_MYSQL_DBS 
RSL_OPT_MYSQL_DB_USERS 
RSL_OPT_POINTER_DOMAINS 
RSL_OPT_SITEWORX_ACCOUNTS 
RSL_OPT_SLAVE_DOMAINS 
RSL_OPT_SUBDOMAINS 
RSL_OPT_OVERSELL_STORAGE 1|0
RSL_OPT_OVERSELL_BANDWIDTH 1|0
RSL_OPT_THEMES 1|0
ipv4 216.220.167.248
ipv6_pool 0
database_servers localhost
";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}
But filling them in I got an account created.

Video: http://screencast.com/t/tunguKDYQ minutes long due to me being a noob)

Thats right. But why shared plans creation work?

Dont know.. really annoying.  Reseller plans creation not work. I think nobody use iworx reseller things because there is just 1-2 hosts in the world who provide interworx reseller plans!

My reseller account creation workes just fine.

My offer from chat yesterday is still on the table if you'd like me to login and look at your settings, feel free to PM me (no charge)...or if you purchased directly from Blesta, open a support ticket to see if they can dig deeper for you.

|createReseller
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:1712:"SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://:0/soap?wsdl' : failed to load external entity "https://:0/soap?wsdl"

As naja7host mentioned, the URL "https://:0/soap?wsdl" is missing the host name and uses a bad port. The host name is also missing before "|createReseller" in the log.

The Interworx module gets the IP and Port from the Interworx module row, which you set in [settings] -> [Company] -> [Modules] -> (Manage) Interworx -> (Edit) server. If you have the Hostname and Port set properly for the module row, then try updating the Interworx Package under [Packages]. The package may be referencing an invalid module row. Re-save the package and try again.

Running into the same problem.. I don't see the screen that you screenshot.. Where do you find that?

That is in the package creation screen.

However, as I previously mentioned, this setting does not need to be set to "Any", it just needs to have server groups that are correctly setup (as in a specific reseller group that ONLY has reseller enabled servers in it).