Blesta4 & Minphp 1.0

Blesta Addons

this thread to talk about the new technical features. in v3 init.php has the majority of defined VARS used in the system , in V4 and namespacing  some aspect has been changed . now the bridge is defining the constants used in blesta, this was a great idea and options, as all now defined outside the init.php . and in a quick view of the php files i see the bridge is returning a defined constants that is used in blesta system .

my question : is possible to add our own defined constant in the bridge or via any other class in V4 to use it in blesta system ?

if no .

we should hack the bridge.php to add our own Constant ? is any option to see new function in bridge.php or blesta core  that allow add our own constant without touching core files ?

also minphp in github is updated to the latest version of minphp ? i still see minphp 1.0 has the older files . 

8 minutes ago, naja7host said:

also minphp in github is updated to the latest version of minphp ? i still see minphp 1.0 has the older files . 

That's a question I'm going to pose to Cody.

10 minutes ago, naja7host said:

this thread to talk about the new technical features. in v3 init.php has the majority of defined VARS used in the system , in V4 and namespacing  some aspect has been changed . now the bridge is defining the constants used in blesta, this was a great idea and options, as all now defined outside the init.php . and in a quick view of the php files i see the bridge is returning a defined constants that is used in blesta system .

my question : is possible to add our own defined constant in the bridge or via any other class in V4 to use it in blesta system ?

if no .

we should hack the bridge.php to add our own Constant ? is any option to see new function in bridge.php or blesta core  that allow add our own constant without touching core files ?

What constants? Blesta uses the minphp constants. Do you want to create new constants or overwrite the current ones?

6 minutes ago, Tyson said:

That's a question I'm going to pose to Cody.

Cody who?

hhh, now 1-1

8 minutes ago, Tyson said:

What constants? Blesta uses the minphp constants. Do you want to create new constants or overwrite the current ones?

what i have understand the bridge is used only if we have a older project done with minphp 0.1 and we want to upgrade it . is the bridge a core class in minphp 1.0 ? or we can use minphp 1.0 without it ? if yes,  normally where minphp define his constants like APPDIR , CONTROLLERDIR ..ect ?

and what if i want to create new constants ?

or overwrite the current ones ?

• 3 weeks later...

So minphp v1.0 will likely be the same as it is for Blesta, where it will require the bridge. Maybe a 2.0 would not require the bridge.

Constants are not subject to change (they are "constants" after all). If you really needed to change them without modifying core files, then you *might* be able to define them at run time through the AppController::preAction event, which may or may not suffice for what you use them for.

On 07/10/2016 at 6:12 PM, Tyson said:

So minphp v1.0 will likely be the same as it is for Blesta, where it will require the bridge. Maybe a 2.0 would not require the bridge.

Constants are not subject to change (they are "constants" after all). If you really needed to change them without modifying core files, then you *might* be able to define them at run time through the AppController::preAction event, which may or may not suffice for what you use them for.

checked before but it was not working, i will check again with v4 .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...