Jump to content
JNdev

Lutfi - Free Premium Blesta & Hosting Theme

Recommended Posts

Welcome blesta 4 :D

Lutfi Theme 100% free. Written more than 300 element and write with love :)

Its clean design & powerful premium functionality allows you to creating profesional hosting site. Designed for starup hosting, small hosting company to save expenses

Easy to change colors of elements, modify the parameters of elements, also you can add more shortcode from basic bootstrap element up to 100+ combination.

Free But Premium Features?

  • Completed HTML Demo File
  • Powerful, Minimal and Clean Design
  • Include features for hosting site
  • Bootstrap 3.3.7
  • Super Responsive
  • User-friendly & 100% validate Code
  • Sticky Header
  • Mega Menu
  • Font Awesome icons
  • Flat icons
  • Themefy icons
  • Fully customization

Minimum Blesta 3.6.2

         Download Lutfi

Demo Main Site | Blesta Demo Ony Image

More functionality & active support? This theme is free version from Kit Material Theme

Note: Element not same with kit

 

Need integration, customization or rebuild theme? please don't hesitate to contact us hendra@jawanet.com Or Submit Ticket

lutfi-blesta-2.pnglutfi-blesta-3.pnglutfi-blesta-4.pnglutfi-blesta-5.pnglutfi-blesta-10.pnglutfi-blesta-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent, nice theme mate

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 4:28 AM, Jawanet said:

Welcome blesta 4 :D

Lutfi Theme 100% free. Written more than 300 element and write with love :)

Its clean design & powerful premium functionality allows you to creating profesional hosting site. Designed for starup hosting, small hosting company to save expenses

Easy to change colors of elements, modify the parameters of elements, also you can add more shortcode from basic bootstrap element up to 100+ combination.

Free But Premium Features?

  • Completed HTML Demo File
  • Powerful, Minimal and Clean Design
  • Include features for hosting site
  • Bootstrap 3.3.7
  • Super Responsive
  • User-friendly & 100% validate Code
  • Sticky Header
  • Mega Menu
  • Font Awesome icons
  • Flat icons
  • Themefy icons
  • Fully customization

Minimum Blesta 3.6.2

         Download Lutfi

Demo Main Site | Blesta Demo Ony Image

More functionality & active support? This theme is free version from Kit Material Theme

Note: Element not same with kit

 

Need integration, customization or rebuild theme? please don't hesitate to contact us hendra@jawanet.com Or Submit Ticket

lutfi-blesta-2.pnglutfi-blesta-3.pnglutfi-blesta-4.pnglutfi-blesta-5.pnglutfi-blesta-10.pnglutfi-blesta-1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this fully compatible with the latest beta 4? Are you planning on updating in the future? I really like your lutfi cloud client theme and I am planning to buy that. I honestly think this lutfi free one goes a bit better with it for a 'minimal' front page, compared with the paid lutfi front page.

Am I able to use the free lutfi + paid client lutfi theme together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jae said:

Is this fully compatible with the latest beta 4? Are you planning on updating in the future? I really like your lutfi cloud client theme and I am planning to buy that. I honestly think this lutfi free one goes a bit better with it for a 'minimal' front page, compared with the paid lutfi front page.

Am I able to use the free lutfi + paid client lutfi theme together?

Hi,
 

Yes it is fully compatible with latest blesta 4 and you can use 2 theme, just contact us and i can customize as you want :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi There

 

How do I install Lutfi Free theme?

I downloaded the theme and it has two zip files lutfi-blesta.zip and lutfi-html.zip.

which one I should install and how? there are no note or documentation available on how to install the theme?

 

Regards

TD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, techTD said:

Hi There

 

How do I install Lutfi Free theme?

I downloaded the theme and it has two zip files lutfi-blesta.zip and lutfi-html.zip.

which one I should install and how? there are no note or documentation available on how to install the theme?

 

Regards

TD

 

the blesta is the blesta files, the html is if you have it for your website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

the blesta is the blesta files, the html is if you have it for your website.

thats great but what to do with these files. how do I apply it? 

I am new to blesta and tried to search through but didn't found any clear instruction of how to implement custom themes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, techTD said:

thats great but what to do with these files. how do I apply it? 

I am new to blesta and tried to search through but didn't found any clear instruction of how to implement custom themes.

 

open the zip does it have a folder called app? if so upload it to the root of Blesta, if not.... upload the files to /app/views/client/

 

Then go to Settings > Look and feel > left side menu click templates, select it from the dropdown menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

open the zip does it have a folder called app? if so upload it to the root of Blesta, if not.... upload the files to /app/views/client/

 

Then go to Settings > Look and feel > left side menu click templates, select it from the dropdown menu.

Thanks BlestaStore

There is a folder with html files as well, how do I use them? I mean where to upload?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, techTD said:

I  guess, I can see the index.html and various variant of index page in HTML format. This is the sample home page that this theme offers. But where do I copy this HTML?

If you have Blesta in: billing.domain.com or domain.com/billing/ you'd put the html files in domain.com public_html. Or you can use the BlestaCMS or Blesta Addons CMS plugin which allows you to make pages and you can copy and paste the content from the html files to the page html and do it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

If you have Blesta in: billing.domain.com or domain.com/billing/ you'd put the html files in domain.com public_html. Or you can use the BlestaCMS or Blesta Addons CMS plugin which allows you to make pages and you can copy and paste the content from the html files to the page html and do it that way.

Perfect, thanks so much. really appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi BlestaStore

I used blesta portal plugin to put index.html code from Futfi theme, however I got double header, double menu and the result is not full width page.

I guess I have to remove header part from index.html or edit some file to remove header. any pointer please?

Please see the attached file.

Regards

TD

 

Lutfi_Home.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

That's because you pasted the html into the portal box :)

I thought you suggested to paste that HTML there. portal plugin doesn't allow to create a new page. is there another Blesta CMS plugin? I don't see in my plugin list available to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, techTD said:

Hi BlestaStore

I used blesta portal plugin to put index.html code from Futfi theme, however I got double header, double menu and the result is not full width page.

I guess I have to remove header part from index.html or edit some file to remove header. any pointer please?

Please see the attached file.

Regards

TD

 

Lutfi_Home.JPG

I don't recommend you to swap index.html by simple inserting code in portal box...if you have blesta in domain root directory than just disable portal and upload html files to root directory and in same time activate this template.Reason why you have two headers are because header is already included once in template structure.pdt ,index.html and other html files are not part of blesta template at all...it is front-end html website theme included as all-in-one integration.So html files should be uploaded in your website root directory and if you have blesta in root directory than disable portal and it should work....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×