{Payment_Url} Template Field Not The Correct Url

PacifistRiot

1. Describe the issue you're experiencing.

The {payment_url} that my clients are getting is composed of just my hostname followed by the correct string so make payments work. The problem is that the url is missing the folder in which my blesta install is in. For example, the url is "domain.com/client/pay/method/......." but my install is in the "clients" folder. It should be "domain.com/clients/client/pay/method/.......".

2. Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.

Meet the conditions above and receive an invoice due email.

3. Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, PHP & MySQL.

Centos 6.4, blesta v3, php 5.4, mysql 5.5.

This issue is system dependent. Some servers do not allow certain $_SERVER fields to be set when running in CLI mode, which is how Blesta determines the install directory. Because of this, the directory your installation resides in is impossible to determine.

CORE-716 adds a new system-level setting in v3.0.2 to store the path to your root web directory which will resolve this issue. When installing or upgrading Blesta, the value of this setting will be set automatically, however, if you install/upgrade via CLI, it will not be automatically set. In this case you must set the root web directory setting manually.