Any Cpanel Integration?

eunger9

Question

I'm wondering if there is cPanel integration like other billing panels have? (Blesta V3)

Or would a user have to go to  domain.com/cpanel, login, and make the changes they want.  This is not ideal because it would be a different login username/passwords. Customers should be able to do EVERYTHING from the Blesta client area, including Basic cPanel tasks. (Create e-mail account, find their FTP info, add a subdomain, etc)

HostBill has exactly what I'm looking for...

GF7LWGi.png

Any ideas? Maybe I'm missing this in the Blesta Demo... 

3 answers to this question

I'm wondering if there is cPanel integration like other billing panels have? (Blesta V3)

Or would a user have to go to  domain.com/cpanel, login, and make the changes they want.  This is not ideal because it would be a different login username/passwords. Customers should be able to do EVERYTHING from the Blesta client area, including Basic cPanel tasks. (Create e-mail account, find their FTP info, add a subdomain, etc)

HostBill has exactly what I'm looking for...

GF7LWGi.png

Any ideas? Maybe I'm missing this in the Blesta Demo... 

Not one by default with Blesta at the moment however ModulesGarden are building one: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/826-cpanel-extended-for-blesta/