Fresh Install & Locked Out Of Admin Side Of Blesta

mlgreene

Question

I just did a fresh install of Blesta and set everything up including the cron job.  Everything was great until right now.  I was logged out of Blesta admin and now can't get back in ("No matches found for that user/password combination.").  I can still log in to the client side, but cannot get into the admin side.  The last thing I changed was the timezone from Denver to Eastern Time.  I don't know if that had anything to do with it.  I went into PHPMyAdmin and changed it back to America/Denver, but that didn't fix it.  This is actually the third fresh install I have done trying to fix this issue.  I've had Blesta running on this same server for over a year and everything has been great until I went to upgrade to 3.1.1 and accidentally downloaded all of Blesta and not the patch and overwrote files... So I thought I would do a fresh install and now this is happening. 

I greatly appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you for your help!

2 answers to this question

I just did a fresh install of Blesta and set everything up including the cron job.  Everything was great until right now.  I was logged out of Blesta admin and now can't get back in ("No matches found for that user/password combination.").  I can still log in to the client side, but cannot get into the admin side.  The last thing I changed was the timezone from Denver to Eastern Time.  I don't know if that had anything to do with it.  I went into PHPMyAdmin and changed it back to America/Denver, but that didn't fix it.  This is actually the third fresh install I have done trying to fix this issue.  I've had Blesta running on this same server for over a year and everything has been great until I went to upgrade to 3.1.1 and accidentally downloaded all of Blesta and not the patch and overwrote files... So I thought I would do a fresh install and now this is happening. 

I greatly appreciate any help I can get.  Thank you for your help!

Does this query:

SELECT * FROM `staff` LEFT JOIN `users` ON `users`.`id`=`staff`.`user_id`;

Return anything?  If so, try doing a "reset password" if you set up the mail server info (if needed).

No matches found for that user/password combination.

Simply means what it says. Perhaps you're attempting to log in with your email address instead of your admin username? That's probably the biggest issue people run into when logging in, since their username is not necessarily their email address.