Couple Of Country-Specific Questions (Norway)

andreasb

Question

Hi,

I am looking for an online system to use for my planned company, which will be doing reselling of VPS, Dedicated servers, colocation etc. Will most likely be doing my own dedicated servers as well.

Since I'm from Norway we have some funky laws here. For example, sales over internet is considered cash sale (Same as physical stores) when payment is done at time of delivery of service.

I will try to keep the questions as short and precise as possible,

A) How can I prevent editing of invoices, in a way that it cannot easily be reactivated?

B) Sequentially numbered invoices

C) Does Blesta support Credit notes? They also have to have sequantial number, same as invoices (This is the only legal way to change an invoice in Norway)

D) Does blesta have an daily report on sales? (Z-report) The report has to have a sequential number and has to be dated.  It has to show invoices and credit notes.

Directly translated law: 

It should be daily prepared predated numbered summation strips ("z-reports") or equivalent reports of information recorded on the cash register, terminal or equivalent system, including the reports indicate adjustment items with cause, amount and number of records, and records related to training. This can occur if the information stored in the system so that reports at any time can be printed, or if the reports are printed by daily counting of cash holdings. Time for delivery of the cash register shall state the reports.

Documentation of cash sales compared with the daily counting of cash holdings shall be dated and shall state who has made the counting of cash holdings. Any differences should be explained.

E) I assume Blesta supports this, but I will ask anyways.. After payment the customer needs to receive an receipt.

The receipt has to show/have:

- Date of sale

- time of sale,

- Sequentially automatic assigned number

- name and organizational number of seller(Followed by the text "MVA" if they are VAT registered),

- description of service/product,

- quantity of said product,

- time and place of delivery of said service or item,

- total paid and due date,

- VAT specified and/or other fee's. VAT has to be in local currecy.

F) Save customer details so that old invoices are not changed.

Thanks in advance.

Andreas

1 answer to this question

Hello.
I see your questions are not yet been answered... and it's a pity because mostly they're not country-specific to Norway only, but to a large number of UE nations too...

So, your questions are also mine.

There's another question: is Blesta's invoicing system conforming to UE VAT taxing rules also for individual customers?

That's to say: if - suppose - I'm a French service provider, and an individuale from Spanish buy any service from me, i have to bill him spanish VAT instead of french VAT (they're different...) ... and so for every country in UE (Italy, Austria, Germany and so on)

I searched this info in available docs, but I didn't found it.