Structure.pdt

EmptyMind

Just a heads up, in 'How to make a plugin' documentation, there is no mention of the 'structure.pdt' file. Or its required presence. nor it's recommended contents :) 

Stealing the contents from the support module 'sorta' works.. but now the 'widget' is a full screen, and no blesta.. :|

Using the example's provide in the docs was.. ack!.. lol.. 

Had to kinda.. stitch together a few calls from the supportmanager plugin to get what I expected.. 

Using the setting as per the example in the docs:

$this->structure->view = "default";

Gave the 'structure.pdt missing error. 

Replacing it with the structure.pdt from the support doc, gave me a full screen view, bypassing all the blesta display. 

from the support manager admin_tickets controller i found this setting:

$this->structure->setDefaultView(APPDIR);

Which appears to put back blesta if I replace the previous entry, and puts the widget in the work area that is expected. 

I'm sure that there is more going on behind the scenes that pertains to this 'structure' setting. But its not documented anywhere that I can find. 

James

@James,

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't written any widget code yet, (plugins, modules and gateways only so far), however, I do seem to spend more time looking at core libraries than reading the documents at present. I know they will be completed with time but there are some big gaps in some areas.