Support Manager Last Reply

cloudrck

Exactly, it's supposed to be a "drop in replacement". But reading the documentation, there seems to be a gray line.

https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-versus-mysql-compatibility/

I can't find anything to mention specific compatibility issues. This seems like a bug with MariaDB. If someone can point me to the lines of code, and how Blesta handles this specific functionality (transactions?), I'd file a bug report with MariaDB.

The query is built in /plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php. You can mess around in there. To echo the query change:

(lines 647-650):

return $this->Record->select(array("temp.*"))->
            from(array("(" . $sub_query . ")"=>"temp"))->
            appendValues($ticket_values)->
            group("temp.id");

to

echo $this->Record->select(array("temp.*"))->
            from(array("(" . $sub_query . ")"=>"temp"))->
            appendValues($ticket_values)->
            group("temp.id")->get();
       print_r($this->Record->values);
       die;

If you're posting a bug report with MariaDB, they're going to want DB schema and sample data as well.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like the answer might be to group by all non-aggregate columns, which is actually ANSI SQL requirement, so we really ought to be doing that anyway.

I'll see if I can come up with the solution when we head back to the office. Would be great, since you're able to reproduce the issue, if you could test it out.

Sounds like the answer might be to group by all non-aggregate columns, which is actually ANSI SQL requirement, so we really ought to be doing that anyway.

I'll see if I can come up with the solution when we head back to the office. Would be great, since you're able to reproduce the issue, if you could test it out.

Thanks for re-opening this issue. Sorry it took me so long to file a bug report with MariaDB, I got side tracked to say the least.