Domain Manager - We need your feedback on domains

Paul

41 minutes ago, PauloV said:

Hello everybody :) im back :P

First of, sorry to all for not updating all my modules/plugins/extensions/etc

Have been very buisy the last 2 years :( family and work eheh :)

My first question is:

WTF, Blesta didnt release the new domain system????

We are ready to major change from whmcs to blesta, and also to update all our free modules/plugins/etc but now we are thinking twice :( I hope to be rong :blesta:

@Paul Any feedback?

P.S: @Blesta Addons Sorry for not testing or send anu replies :(

Hey! Welcome back! Though i was not in this community when you made all those modules, contributed a lot for this Blesta.
But all i know is that you really did good job, and what @Blesta Addons is doing right now.

And yes, they didn't release Domain Manager, thats the worst of it. They have been telling us from so long time, and they also said that it will be released in end of 2017, but there's no sign. Moreover @Paul doesn't even reply to this thread. This shows that Blesta isn't caring about the interest of the people. Whatever it is only Blesta's loss, company owners will never wait more longer.

7 hours ago, PauloV said:

My first question is:

We are ready to major change from whmcs to blesta, and also to update all our free modules/plugins/etc but now we are thinking twice :( I hope to be rong :blesta:

@Paul Any feedback?

You're still alive. :D 

Welcome back.

9 hours ago, PauloV said:

My first question is:

@Paul Any feedback?

Welcome Back again. i was certain that you are busy and blesta is not meeting yet your minimum requirement to switch !

1 hour ago, PauloV said:

@to all blestars :blesta:

Thanks, yes im alive but could not pay attention to blesta in the last 2 years :)

Im back and with full stamina eheh :P

Let me read all the updates tomorow and then I will start to help blesta comunity ;)

Hope to change to blesta in the next months :)

To resume :

No multi prices for domains yet

No affiliate system yet

No full  EU invoicing system

No order form for hosting industry yet

No credit note yet

More modules released

More gateways released

A lot of enhacements in the core

B.A The only party that fight to release more addons as possible .

PauloV was a great lose for blesta, but it seem has returned again :D

• 1 month later...
On 03/04/2018 at 5:41 PM, Blesta Addons said:

i don't want to hear this, it hurt me psycho . os prefer listen soon even if it will be done in the next 10 years .

We are losing money and clients for this . We cant also do any promo for transfer or new registration just because we cant handle them in blesta .

• 1 month later...

The domains in blesta is totally different from whmxx . that depend wich module you are using in whmxx, and i believe you need to create package from every extension and setup them in blesta.

The domains in blesta still a big issue in blesta, we still waiting a solution and it appear is not a priority of blesta team.

• 1 month later...

My wish list for domain checker ...

- A kind of generic module, having sufficient fields, configurable, so that a module would suit more than one registrar , somehow, enter the  NAME, API key, USERNAME, PASSWORD, so that ENom, logic boxes .. all, only would need a single module

- can update the prices with a slab, according to sellers pricing, as well as an option, to make settings READ ONLY

- Adding an email option (as I would need manually to buy certain TL's) and possible, with a file upload

- Just for the availability checking ....an option, to add additional DNS servers to check on. 

-

2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

This Project Still Alive !!!

Do we have an ETA or should we assume a few more years?  I need to re-write a module but I've been holding off as the new domain system is 'coming' I don't want to write it to have to re-write it within the next year.

I know the EU stuff had to get pushed up the queue but is the domain rework in the next major release?