Service Price Under Client View

10RUPTiV

Hi,

I think I found a little bug.

In the client view page, where you can see the services for a client, it give you the name, term, date and price.  The problem is, the price is displayed using 1 taxes only, not all the taxes...

I think, that this price should be BEFORE any taxes...

Are you referring to the Term column of service listings? e.g. "1 month @ $25.00"? The price shown here is the expected renewal price, at the current time, in its full amount (all taxes, discounts, etc.). If you think this is wrong, can you provide an example scenario that illustrates that point? i.e., package pricing used for the service, taxes that apply, any coupon discounts, etc.

It might be possible to see a different amount when the invoice is created (e.g. off by a cent or something) compared to the renewal price, but it shouldn't be missing a second tax rule.

Can you provide the settings that apply to this particular service?

i.e.

- What is the service's base price (no tax, no coupon)?

- What is the level 1 tax rule that applies?

- What is the level 2 tax rule that applies?

- Are the taxes compounded?

- What is the service renewal price that is shown under the Term column for the service?

- Has an invoice been created for this service in its full price, including both taxes? If so, what pricing is shown on the invoice (i.e. sub total, tax rule 1, tax rule 2, total)?

Can you provide the settings that apply to this particular service?

i.e.

- What is the service's base price (no tax, no coupon)?  14.98

- What is the level 1 tax rule that applies?  5%

- What is the level 2 tax rule that applies?  9.9750%

- Are the taxes compounded?  We don't use the "cascade" option.. so it's price + tax 1 + tax 2 = total

- What is the service renewal price that is shown under the Term column for the service?  15.73  (that's price + taxe 1)

- Has an invoice been created for this service in its full price, including both taxes? If so, what pricing is shown on the invoice (i.e. sub total, tax rule 1, tax rule 2, total)?  Invoice are perfect, total is price + tax1 + tax2

- Has an invoice been created for this service in its full price, including both taxes? If so, what pricing is shown on the invoice (i.e. sub total, tax rule 1, tax rule 2, total)?  Invoice are perfect, total is price + tax1 + tax2

So the invoice price is 17.22?

Thanks for the info.