Watch the video below, and then scroll down for more details.
Where can I get it?
Multicraft for Blesta is in beta, and available for download in the forums here. The module will be included in our next major release, version 3.3, and is compatible with Blesta 3.2+.
What does it do?
The module allows the creation, cancellation, suspension, unsuspension, and management of Minecraft servers through Multicraft. Here are some of the client management features:
- View Server Status
- Restart Minecraft Server
- Stop Minecraft Server
- Start Minecraft Server
- Set Server to Day Time
- Set Server to Night Time
- Set Server Name (If allowed)
- View Connected Players
- Kick Players
- Server Console
- Log in to Multicraft
Aside from the many options available at the Package level, this module supports 6 configurable options as well. These can be used for customizing the checkout process, allowing customers to select options that override the Package settings. The options are:
- user_players – Allow the owner to set the number of players in Multicraft
- players – Allow the client to select the number of players as a quantity slider, or dropdown menu and charge per-slot
- memory – Allow the client to select the amount of server memory as a quantity slider, or dropdown menu and charge for memory
- daemon_id – Allow the client to select the Daemon ID, useful for offering servers in different locations, ie “Los Angeles”, “Dallas”, “Miami” which would correlate to Daemon ID’s in those locations
- dedicated_ip – Allow the client to order a Dedicated IP address
- jarfile – Allow the client to select the Minecraft server JAR file. For example, default Minecraft, Bukkit, Tekkit, etc.
All in all, this module is powerful and flexible. Be sure to read the documentation to get started.