We are excited to announce that 3.6.0 BETA 1 has been released! If you purchased Blesta direct, you may download blesta-3.6.0-b1.zip from the client area now (Login Required). During installation, choose to start a free trial unless you have a dev license you can use. Then, head over to our 3.6 beta forums to report any bugs and let us know what you think.
Beta releases are for non-production use and are not supported.
So what is new in 3.6?
Version 3.6 is intended to bridge the gap between 3.5 and the next major release, 4.0 and includes many improvements. Here are some of the new features in 3.6:
- New Gateways: Converge (aka VirtualMerchant), and Braintree
- Payment types can be designated as non-income
- Automatically set Payment Accounts for auto-debit when saved
- Improved performance of Invoice and Transaction searches
- Added ability to invoice each service independently
- Added ability to mass schedule cancellation of services
- Show invoice line items on client pay page when paying a single invoice
There’s a lot more in this release, see the release notes for details.
When is the final release?
Version 3.6 will be officially released after the beta phase is completed. Generally the beta for a minor release lasts around 2-3 weeks, but it can vary. An official release is only made once we deem it to be stable.
What are you waiting for? Download the beta and let us know what you think!