Blesta 4.3 is now available! New tools to respond to requests under GDPR (client delete, and data export), addons services can now syncronize and renew with their parents, suspension reasons, five new extensions, powerful new plugin and module capabilities, and much more!Download 4.3
What’s new in 4.3?
- Full client delete option (GDPR: Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten).
- Client data JSON export (GDPR: Right to portability).
- Addon services can be automatically prorated to renew with their parents.
- New Modules: Vultr, TeamSpeak 3, CyberPanel
- New Gateways: CoinPayments, CoinGate
- SolusVM now has a password generator for password resets.
- Display order of package groups can now be sorted on order forms by drag-n-drop.
- Clients can now see and purchase restricted packages that are assigned to them.
- Plugins can now register service management options like modules. (See docs.)
- Modules can now create their own automation tasks like plugins. (See docs.)
- CSV importer. (Imports Client data only.)
See the release notes for everything.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
- KnownHost (Several features)
- Infortech (Support Manager - Delete tickets)
- HostJane.com (Vultr module)
“This is a well written and useful module for provisioning both virtual and bare metal instances on the Vultr cloud computing platform. It combines HostJane.com’s goals for stable, reliable servers that are highly available and able to be provisioned from any device, from anywhere in the world, whether you’re in China, the U.S., or in a rural area with only mobile internet service. HostJane is very excited to have been involved with sponsoring Blesta’s brilliant engineering team and to have been a part of this module’s planning and coming to fruition. In the spirit of the open source community, we hope this powerful addition to Blesta’s module range will be extremely valuable to a wide group of webmasters who require exceptional web hosting and like us see the power of Vultr and Blesta combined.” —Tunde Reid-Kapo, CEO HostJane.com
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.