Blesta 4.12 is now available! A new email verification option asks clients to verify their email address and can optionally prevent payments from unverified clients. A new messenger system with comes with Twilio support, integrating with the order and support system to send order and ticket notifications to staff via SMS. Pre-loading of module welcome email content, ISPManager support for the Softaculous plugin, and so much more!Download 4.12
What’s new in 4.12?
- Email Verification System (Activate under Settings > Company > Client Options or on the Client Group).
- Messenger System with Twilio SMS integration with other Voice, SMS, and Chat integrations to come.
- Support Manager updated to integrate with the Messenger System for SMS staff ticket notifications.
- Support Manager was updated to allow human verification (CAPTCHA) for unauthenticated users.
- Order System updated to integrate with the Messenger System for SMS staff order notifications.
- Order System updated to require email verification prior to making payment if the option is enabled.
- Order System updated to support the latest Maxmind API for minFraud Score, Insights, and Factors.
- Affiliate System supports excluding packages from commissions.
- Updated modules to define sample welcome email content, which can be loaded when creating Packages.
- Softaculous Soft Auto Installer was updated to support ISPManager.
- Added an option to test SMTP settings.
- Added a staff mobile number field under “My Info”, for use by the Messenger System.
- The uploads directory is now created and set during installation.
- Additional system integrity checks through the System Status widget.
- Added a new Extension Generator plugin that helps developers get started by generating an installable skeleton module, gateway, or plugin.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.