Pricing On Products

HarrisonLILY

Question

Just started creating some test packages and products (big thanks to CubicWebs) but was wondering about prices and currencies.

i created a package using the universal module and put all the gumph in and selected 3 currencies (to see what happens more than anything else) but the text only shows on the main currency not on the others its blank.

Do you need to enter pricing and terms for each currency or can you get it to use the main one currency (in this case GBP) and the exchange rates to show the equivalent in all the others?

Seems odd to be able to pull in exchange rates but not have it update or maybe i'm missing the point which wouldn't be difficult to be honest!

Any help and suggest as always most gratefully accepted and appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Just started creating some test packages and products (big thanks to CubicWebs) but was wondering about prices and currencies.

i created a package using the universal module and put all the gumph in and selected 3 currencies (to see what happens more than anything else) but the text only shows on the main currency not on the others its blank.

Do you need to enter pricing and terms for each currency or can you get it to use the main one currency (in this case GBP) and the exchange rates to show the equivalent in all the others?

Seems odd to be able to pull in exchange rates but not have it update or maybe i'm missing the point which wouldn't be difficult to be honest!

Any help and suggest as always most gratefully accepted and appreciated.

Hello mate,

What your looking for is this:  admin/settings/company/currencies/setup/

You then need to untick: Use Package Pricing for New Services Only

and tick: Automatically Update Exchange Rates and Allow Client to Set Currency