Have addons under a product during checkout

mark@affinity.hosting

Question

Hi folks,

Happy new year.

Anyone can advice how i can have 2 addons products under a parent product?

If i have a product called "Hosting A" and then i want the client while checking out to be able to select if he wants to add SSL, Backup or both of them (Each of the options will have a different price that will add to the total when selected).

I tried to reach that by creating configurable option but only the parent product appears when checking out and not the other options.

What is the best way to achieve the above scenario please?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, mark@affinity.hosting said:

Hi folks,

Happy new year.

Anyone can advice how i can have 2 addons products under a parent product?

If i have a product called "Hosting A" and then i want the client while checking out to be able to select if he wants to add SSL, Backup or both of them (Each of the options will have a different price that will add to the total when selected).

I tried to reach that by creating configurable option but only the parent product appears when checking out and not the other options.

What is the best way to achieve the above scenario please?

Thanks

I am little confused so even under configuration options under the main product there nothing there?  

I used to do configurable options all of the time for Multicraft instances just fine for RAM changes. Though there not many modules that have automation... For manual services though like paid SSLs and backups this could works equally well.