Vultr Module (Alpha)

Paul

A new Vultr alpha module is available.

To install, download the attached vultr.zip and unzip the file. Upload the vultr directory to ~/components/modules/ and go to Settings > Company > Modules to install it. Be sure to check out the documentation.

Any comments or suggestions, please post them below. :blesta: 

This module was sponsored by hostjane.com. Be sure to check them out. :) 

Edited by Paul
Updated vultr.zip

I have tested the module, works great. Just one thing that can be improved for future releases if there will be any. For a re-seller It's important to hide the source of the service for this case vultr.com But that is given out after application installation under "Service Information".

Service Information

Webmin Server Details
Webmin is accessible at: 
https://144.202.19.***:10000/
Read more about this app on Vultr Docs: 
https://www.vultr.com/docs/one-click-webmin

7 hours ago, Joseph H said:

I have tested the module, works great. Just one thing that can be improved for future releases if there will be any. For a re-seller It's important to hide the source of the service for this case vultr.com But that is given out after application installation under "Service Information".

I have updated the vultr.zip in the original post, please download again and give it a try. It now strips out the information pertaining to Vultr, and will replace any other instances with your own company details.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but is this the latest version of the Vultr module available @Paul, but I couldn't see this included in the full Blesta 4.2.2 package download.

Just found an issue around line 905. I guess this is called in my test setup as I allowed clients to select the VPS template when ordering.

public function getClientAddFields($package, $vars = null)
    {
        Loader::loadHelpers($this, ['Html']);

// Get the available templates
        $templates = $this->getTemplates($module_row, $package);

Adding the $this->getModuleRow(..) call seems to have fixed it up for now, but wasn't sure if this has already been fixed in a later release.

public function getClientAddFields($package, $vars = null)
    {
        Loader::loadHelpers($this, ['Html']);

$module_row = $this->getModuleRow((isset($package->module_row) ? $package->module_row : 0));

// Get the available templates
        $templates = $this->getTemplates($module_row, $package);

Edit:

Found a few other breaking issues, but not sure if it's worth noting them down if there is a newer release/it's somewhere on GitHub. Guess this goes back in the ideas pile.

Another Edit:
This wouldn't happen to be "up to date", and give me something to build upon if anyone knows? @cyandark
https://github.com/CyanDarkInc/module-vultr/

Edited by texh

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 4:23 AM, texh said:

This wouldn't happen to be "up to date", and give me something to build upon if anyone knows? @cyandark
https://github.com/CyanDarkInc/module-vultr/

This is likely out of date and the file attached to this thread has revisions. It'll be on our Github soon.

Regarding this issue you've found, what is the affect? Also, feel free to post any other issues in this thread and we'll take a look.

17 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Just ran Into an issue with API "A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the API Key is correct." the API + Username are correct

Did you check module log? Tools > Log > Module, click row to expand and see raw input/output. Is your firewall open? Are you sure your API credentials are correct? This is not a known issue with the module.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, lamlai said:

I figured out the problem. An error is in your view that @Jawanet can you assist me to fix it? I'm using your Lutfi Cloud theme.

@Jawanet won't do anything, the guy is not even updating his own themes, just few days ago i purchased one of his theme which was completely different from demo and had LOADs of bugs. Tried hiring developers for that but all of them said that it has so much messy code that they would rather prefer making new from scratch than fixing its bug. I asked him for refund but he says his terms of service has no refund allowed.

1 hour ago, Lampard said:

@Jawanet won't do anything, the guy is not even updating his own themes, just few days ago i purchased one of his theme which was completely different from demo and had LOADs of bugs. Tried hiring developers for that but all of them said that it has so much messy code that they would rather prefer making new from scratch than fixing its bug. I asked him for refund but he says his terms of service has no refund allowed.

I also have an experience like you but I hope he's still interested in the user. I think these admin components are thoroughly moderated. @Lampard I have also customized a lot on that interface, if you need more exchanges then can touch me. @Jawanet Act away if you don't want us to see you as a hoax.

8 hours ago, lamlai said:

I also have an experience like you but I hope he's still interested in the user. I think these admin components are thoroughly moderated. @Lampard I have also customized a lot on that interface, if you need more exchanges then can touch me. @Jawanet Act away if you don't want us to see you as a hoax.

That guy doesn't even come to this forums, he should have STOPPED selling these themes if he don't want to maintain them. Whatever i bought some another theme from ThemeForest instead of using the theme with so many bugs.

• 1 month later...

Dear Paul,

I am currently using WHMCS and I came across blesta and your Vultr module a few days ago. It's really intresting and good work. I installed blesta and the vultr module works really good. However, I need some modification so that it is suitable for me. I have written them down in the attached PDF. Can you do those modifications (additional payment for this is possible) or do you know someone who can do that?

vultr.pdf

1 hour ago, digifx said:

Dear Paul,

I am currently using WHMCS and I came across blesta and your Vultr module a few days ago. It's really intresting and good work. I installed blesta and the vultr module works really good. However, I need some modification so that it is suitable for me. I have written them down in the attached PDF. Can you do those modifications (additional payment for this is possible) or do you know someone who can do that?

vultr.pdf

Hello Sir

contact me, we can do a custom one for you or extended Vultr module :)

Blesta Addons will be cheaper, but if you need help let us know. Some of the changes, like using the customers name as the hostname and hiding the field is something that we wouldn't be likely to release to the public and would be a custom build. I could see how being able to specify which templates can be chosen from on the package level would be useful.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:44 AM, digifx said:

Just wrote you a PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...